any point in owning a vita (got a free one)

#31RPGMaster95(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 10:35:20 PM
NeonYoshi11 posted...
Yes it's worth it especially for free.

How do you even have to think for more than 5 seconds about it ?

because if i can sell it then its no longer free ;)
---
Hey I did a New Super Mario Bros 2 Video Review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvse_9_Hl9g&feature=youtu.be
#32Spetsnaz420Posted 11/2/2012 10:52:31 PM
You would think someone with a 9 year old account would stealth troll a little stealthier...I'm actually disappointed you guys didn't see this a mile away...

Let's assume anything that was said by TC was true for a second. If you got a free Vita and are dissatisfied what kind of whiney self entitled child must you be? The most valid arguments against this system (aside from games list which is more of an opinion than a fact) is its price point. If you don't want it...sell it...no one cares.

Back to reality. You didn't get a free anything...you think somehow rejecting a free Vita is more insulting than rejecting a Vita you payed for...what's insulting is this pathetic mindset from childish gamers that X is better than Z and if you disagree you are stupid and deserve ridicule. You should re-evaluate your life priorities and realize life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.

I enjoy my Vita and haven't regretted buying it for full price once...many others feel the same...too bad that bothers you ('~' )
---
Both pokemon and Digimon are inspired by the japanese tradition of making bugs kill each other.
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#33XphoenixedgeXPosted 11/2/2012 10:56:23 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
You would think someone with a 9 year old account would stealth troll a little stealthier...I'm actually disappointed you guys didn't see this a mile away...

Let's assume anything that was said by TC was true for a second. If you got a free Vita and are dissatisfied what kind of whiney self entitled child must you be? The most valid arguments against this system (aside from games list which is more of an opinion than a fact) is its price point. If you don't want it...sell it...no one cares.

Back to reality. You didn't get a free anything...you think somehow rejecting a free Vita is more insulting than rejecting a Vita you payed for...what's insulting is this pathetic mindset from childish gamers that X is better than Z and if you disagree you are stupid and deserve ridicule. You should re-evaluate your life priorities and realize life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.

I enjoy my Vita and haven't regretted buying it for full price once...many others feel the same...too bad that bothers you ('~' )

Good post. Too bad most of these people wont heed your advice.
#34Arsene-LupinPosted 11/2/2012 11:00:06 PM
Why do people always demand a "killer app" from Sony? They've always relied on diverse libraries over single "killer apps" to define their hardware. The PS1 had no killer app. The PS2 had no killer app. The PSP had no killer app. The PS3 had no killer app. So why should the Vita?

Nintendo relies on Mario and Zelda. Microsoft relies on Halo and Call of Duty. Sony relies oh the most diverse gaming library history has ever known.
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
#35MotiJrPosted 11/2/2012 11:11:41 PM
While the TC is behaving a little suspect, it's weird to see how paranoid users on this board have gotten. If it is this bad, maybe people should start taking a break from the board.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#36DemonDog666Posted 11/2/2012 11:14:12 PM
MotiJr posted...
While the TC is behaving a little suspect, it's weird to see how paranoid users on this board have gotten. If it is this bad, maybe people should start taking a break from the board.

A little? He practically admitted to being a troll in one of his posts.
#37ImJeffPosted 11/2/2012 11:40:10 PM
homebrew wiill be great once it gets hacked.

im hoping for a full speed n64 emulator
---
B**** Mob Task Force reporting for duty.
#38SplatterHouse55Posted 11/2/2012 11:51:51 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...

It's what I instantly thought the second I read the OP, but I felt too lazy to write what you wrote.
#39nedrithPosted 11/3/2012 1:35:13 AM
Meh it's gamefaqs, I swear this site has more trolls like the OP than actual intelligent posters. But for those who do read:

3DS is going to have a lot more upcoming titles, Nintendo systems tend to have a lot of shovelware coming to them and it has been out for a lot longer than the Vita.

Vita on the otherhand has been out for less than a year, It's made by sony which means it will have a very slow start and a very nice ending. I hated the PS2 in it's first couple of years, same with the PS3.

With that said I find just as many decent games on the VITA as on the 3DS, not counting remakes/ports Sure sites might of rated LoZ:OOT highly, but does that mater when I have the original N64 version and 2 gamecube versions that I got for free from special offers. I'd rather pop in the GC disc into my Wii than play the remake on the 3ds, not to mention spend 20-30 to buy that same remake.
#40LuminescentRulePosted 11/3/2012 1:36:56 AM
TC, do you only play games that have 90+ on metacritic?
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png