any point in owning a vita (got a free one)

#51MickleohbPosted 11/3/2012 4:48:26 AM
TC, while I think there are lots of games (out now and coming out later) that justify owning (and even purchasing) a Vita, you clearly don't think so. Go sell your Vita and hopefully you'll get ~$200 (since it's new).

If the games you want start coming out, then buy it again after a price drop and hopefully can buy a new Vita for less than you sold this one for.
---
"I've got half a mind to kill you...and the other half agrees" Church from RvB
PSN:Mickleohb GT:MickleohbLite
#52SlaysmePosted 11/3/2012 5:16:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#53PiesiaPosted 11/3/2012 7:22:09 AM
RPGMaster95 posted...
Crepitant posted...
If you're sticking to games that have a 9/10 and above according to metacritic, don't open it.

not sticking to... but a killer app would be nice.

My biggest problem is the lack of original games. I own everything since NES, so i can already play over 90% of the "good" games on the Vita.

I got MGS Collection and Uncharted with it... But honestly id rather play both these on a console... :/

Try gravity rush and Dokuro (download only in north America, but you can buy an Asia pacific physical copy off amazon).

There are a lot of nice demos on the ps store. If you're in the USA, some stores have demo units that you can play if you want to get a feel for the system and its games without opening the box). I admit that sometimes the touch and gyro use seems somewhat forced in games, but I love the vita and don't regret getting it)

Best regards,

Piesia
#54RPGMaster95(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 7:51:49 AM(edited)
Spetsnaz420 posted...
You would think someone with a 9 year old account would stealth troll a little stealthier...I'm actually disappointed you guys didn't see this a mile away...

Let's assume anything that was said by TC was true for a second. If you got a free Vita and are dissatisfied what kind of whiney self entitled child must you be? The most valid arguments against this system (aside from games list which is more of an opinion than a fact) is its price point. If you don't want it...sell it...no one cares.

Back to reality. You didn't get a free anything...you think somehow rejecting a free Vita is more insulting than rejecting a Vita you payed for...what's insulting is this pathetic mindset from childish gamers that X is better than Z and if you disagree you are stupid and deserve ridicule. You should re-evaluate your life priorities and realize life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.

I enjoy my Vita and haven't regretted buying it for full price once...many others feel the same...too bad that bothers you ('~' )

I cant help that you guys are so defensive...

This topic if i could change it should read:

"Hey i was given a Vita but so far there arent any must have games i see and all the talk of poor sales/flopping and lack of known upcoming releases has me concerned that it doesnt have much of a future... Should i benefit $200 while i can or take a gamble and keep it?"

and if thats trolling well then **** lol
---
Hey I did a New Super Mario Bros 2 Video Review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvse_9_Hl9g&feature=youtu.be
#55hajile12Posted 11/3/2012 9:23:38 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
A.) it's doubtful that you got a free Vita.

B.) getting a free Vita is a reason to own a Vita.

lol. 10/10
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#56deathpapayaPosted 11/3/2012 9:29:22 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
RPGMaster95 posted...
Crepitant posted...
If you're sticking to games that have a 9/10 and above according to metacritic, don't open it.

not sticking to... but a killer app would be nice.

My biggest problem is the lack of original games. I own everything since NES, so i can already play over 90% of the "good" games on the Vita.

I got MGS Collection and Uncharted with it... But honestly id rather play both these on a console... :/

Nothing unique? Gravity Rush, Unit 13, Ragnarok Odyssey, Dynasty Warriors Next, Escape Plan, LittleBigPlanet PS Vita, Reality Fighters, Little Deviants ect.

Vita has more unique games of any console or handheld it's age, you are just trolling aren't you.

LOL
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia
#57hajile12Posted 11/3/2012 10:34:10 AM
RPGMaster95 posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
You would think someone with a 9 year old account would stealth troll a little stealthier...I'm actually disappointed you guys didn't see this a mile away...

Let's assume anything that was said by TC was true for a second. If you got a free Vita and are dissatisfied what kind of whiney self entitled child must you be? The most valid arguments against this system (aside from games list which is more of an opinion than a fact) is its price point. If you don't want it...sell it...no one cares.

Back to reality. You didn't get a free anything...you think somehow rejecting a free Vita is more insulting than rejecting a Vita you payed for...what's insulting is this pathetic mindset from childish gamers that X is better than Z and if you disagree you are stupid and deserve ridicule. You should re-evaluate your life priorities and realize life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.

I enjoy my Vita and haven't regretted buying it for full price once...many others feel the same...too bad that bothers you ('~' )

I cant help that you guys are so defensive...

This topic if i could change it should read:

"Hey i was given a Vita but so far there arent any must have games i see and all the talk of poor sales/flopping and lack of known upcoming releases has me concerned that it doesnt have much of a future... Should i benefit $200 while i can or take a gamble and keep it?"

and if thats trolling well then **** lol

Tc you did make a couple troll post, but thats neither here nor there.
Ill make you a list of games. If none of them strike you as intriguing then sell your vita.
Note* Muliplats are a good thing bc the vita is somtimes the only handheld to get said game. Ports of great games are welcome like Zelda OOT, or especially enhanced ports. Some games bc portable for the first time bc of ports!!

Tearaway
Soul Sacrifice
Killzone
Bioshock

Call Of duty
FFXHD
Warriors LAir
Dragons Crown

Kickbeat
Gran Turismo
Phantasy Star Online 2!
Assassins Creed L (Game is amazing. Patch fixes most glitches!)
God Eater 2

Guacamelee
When Vikings Attack
Orc Attack
Jet Set Radio
Jazz: Trump's Journey

Little Battler Experience:W
Malicious
Muramasa Demon Blade
Oddworld Munchs Odyssey HD

Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD
Playstation Allstars
Piccotto Knights
Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault

Sly 4
Rainbow Moon
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 Golden
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
The Earth Defense Force 3 Portable

Urban Trial
Sniper:Ghost Warrior 2
Valhalla Knights 3
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#58hajile12Posted 11/3/2012 2:04:25 PM
I'm hyped for soul sac. Out of all those games its soul sac that I want the most!
---
#59MATADOR480Posted 11/3/2012 3:53:18 PM
RPGMaster95 posted...
very sadness... i expected more :/

i guess if nothing else it is only 9 months old... just has a bleak looking future atm.

Not trollin, real story guys, just dont see the appeal i suppose. Maybe if i had less gaming consoles or at the least didnt have a psp and a 3DS.

Do whatever the hell you want with it and go away! Troll.
You are littering on the information superhighway.
---
3DS FC: 5456-0191-1034 PSN ID: MATADOR480 (PM if you add)
#60RPGMaster95(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 1:10:16 AM
if anyone cares i ended up opening it up... I did afterall get free games and a year of plus with it which hits vita this week.

So far enjoying the overall feel, as a technology junkie the thing sure is neat. Hopefully games come in time.
---
Hey I did a New Super Mario Bros 2 Video Review:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvse_9_Hl9g&feature=youtu.be