Have you ever bought a console you didn't like?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Have you ever bought a console you didn't like?

User Info: FayeLady

FayeLady
4 years ago#21
Ive bought a lot of consoles i didn't particularly like due to the availability of games. The PS3 and Wii were both marketed with philosophies that I didn't particularly agree with, but I bought them anyway because the library of games became attractive.
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.

User Info: FKRW4Life

FKRW4Life
4 years ago#22
MetroidHunter13 posted...
ps2, but it had one of my favorite games on that console and no others.

Why does Jimmy The Rev Sullivan sound familiar?
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate

User Info: ajko000

ajko000
4 years ago#23
I wouldn't say that I didn't like my Wii, it's just my least played console that I own. I think Nintendo is heading down "that" road similar to RareWare's, but much, much, slower.
Nothing to see here, but the post below me sure looks suspicious.

User Info: rockyfan007

rockyfan007
4 years ago#24
I am ashamed to admit it but at one time i did own a Phillips CD-I, With the God awful Zelda games. You think I would have learned my lesson on Faces of Evil and The Wand of Gamelon, But no I had Zelda's Adventure. I remembered I always Played Clue And Jeopardy, damn talk about wasted days.

User Info: king1988

king1988
4 years ago#25
Yeah Ps3 i am strictly pc gamer now i have had consoles and hand held but ps3 was nothing special not for the price.

User Info: TwilightKurughi

TwilightKurughi
4 years ago#26
nope not once, because when i buy a console i make sure there are a good number of games on it that i want/like or games that are going to come out on it that i want/like which most of the time leaves me getting a console a lot later than most others but i say the wait to see if i'll actually enjoy having the system is worth being a bit behind.

User Info: CyhortI82

CyhortI82
4 years ago#27
The Wii, definitely. I knew I was gonna hate that stupid Wiimote but I bought into the hype for Twilight Princess and ended up asking for it for Christmas. It was the only console since the PS1 that I didn't get on release day though so that's something at least.
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)

User Info: CaptainTeg

CaptainTeg
4 years ago#28
xbox 360

User Info: poyas2674

poyas2674
4 years ago#29
wii because there's no games that I can buy in my country.
I really wanted to play Monster Hunter Tri but noooooo...it's not released....so if I want to play, i have to import a wii and the game....

User Info: Rickoon5

Rickoon5
4 years ago#30
Vita, but then I woke up from the nightmare.
"I'll do whatever it takes."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Have you ever bought a console you didn't like?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived