Have you ever bought a console you didn't like?

#41MetalZoicPosted 11/3/2012 3:21:41 PM
The PS3.
I've owned nearly every game system since I bought the first Atari 2600 and the only one in all those decades that I hated is my PS3.

The absolutely ******** most poorly designed, half-assed system ever.
#42shinra35800Posted 11/3/2012 3:24:10 PM
That would be N64 and Wii. I only liked about 5 games for N64 and about 10 for Wii.
#43biggy204Posted 11/3/2012 3:27:41 PM
Sega Game Gear, why? Piss poor bettery life and 6 AA batteries to boot. The only thing great about it is it was 100 times better then the monochome Gameboy's (still played the Gameboys more then Gamegear).

Somehow Vita seems to be going the way of the Sega Gamegear, better over all tech wise but unable to perform better then an inferior Nintendo product. Mind you I now also own a Vita (had only a 3DS prior), its better to have the best both handhelds can provide.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#44HigurashinoniPosted 11/3/2012 3:36:54 PM
Yes; the PC.
#45GoombaXPosted 11/3/2012 3:40:10 PM
yea a ps3, but i still use it for my ps2 games and a few good exclusives. I never sell my consoles
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#46Bosniak10Posted 11/3/2012 3:50:16 PM
PSP1000 was the worst piece of junk I played on. What a waste of money! :(
---
There is no such thing as Atheism.
#47GoombaXPosted 11/3/2012 3:51:13 PM
Bosniak10 posted...

say what? i have like 20 games for my psp i loved that handheld
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#48Bosniak10Posted 11/3/2012 5:28:48 PM
GoombaX posted...
Bosniak10 posted...

say what? i have like 20 games for my psp i loved that handheld

I can not think of a single game that could hold my attention for long. This is in contrast to the games the Gameboy Advance, for example, had for its time as a handheld. I specifically remember being excited to know that Grand Theft Auto (I owned both) was coming out, MGS:Peace Walker, and a few others. None of them satisfied me. Probably the only game that I would go back and play is Tactics Ogre, otherwise I just want to forget that system hehe

This is also why I started a thread a while back on here saying that I will wait a few Vita models (just like PSP1000, 2000, etc.) before purchasing to see what kind of games are going to be released. I'm not making the same mistake twice :P
---
There is no such thing as Atheism.
#49alexg1989Posted 11/3/2012 5:35:38 PM
PS3... now hold on before you judge. I love Sony's games but I just don't like home consoles anymore. I love love love portables so I ended up selling it for a PS Vita.

Hopefully PS3s are cheaper by the time MGS Ground Zeroes comes out because that is def a must have game for me.

Also, I thought I was going to love the DS, so I bought a used DS Lite off of Gamestop and it had to be the worst purchase decision ever. I didn't like ANY game on it, except a few. The two Zelda games, which were ruined by forced touch screen controls (I only ever finished ST and just forgot about PH)... and DB Ultimate Butouden...

Not only that, but through the use of black magic carts, I was able to get any DS game I wanted completely free, and I ended up not liking any of them... piece of junk system.
---
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#50O2AshPosted 11/3/2012 5:37:52 PM
Nope, never. xD
---
Professor Layton 3's Main Theme on Piano: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2bbmzlmP7o
Megaman Legends Music on Piano: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyfQ4iyx0XE