Is it really as bad as people are saying it is?

#21xfactorPosted 11/4/2012 2:40:34 AM
MARKINGRAM22 posted...
kuehnau posted...
MidgardDragon99 posted...
3. Both platforms the game library was lacking.

Anyone with half a brain is fully aware that this is no longer the case for the Vita.

That's a matter of opinion you condescending queef.

I picked up Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 and I enjoyed it, but I am already getting tired of it.
There are very few big name titles be announced.

And all of the 3rd party support is "meh" at best.

I am not the only person saying this.

Considering the cost of the games, especially handheld portable games, I am going to be much more selective in what I buy. And according to most review scores for most games, most of them aren't worth my time even buying them used.

Now go choke on a bottle of pills.

MGS HD collection, LBP, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Combat, AC, Uncharted, Zero Escape, etc. Not to mention one of the best RPG's ever Persona 4 is about to come out with tons of upgrades and extras and it has an enhanced version of tales of Hearts and FFX coming out...seems like a pretty decent library for being out less than a year the 3ds, ds, and psp where way behind the vita in terms of game library. And lol at just looking at game scores...and there are alot of high scores besides that.

Decent only if it is your only video game gadget.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#22ukokira1Posted 11/4/2012 3:12:36 AM
Mask_of_Desire posted...
Price cut.

---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#23ukokira1Posted 11/4/2012 3:12:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24tack129Posted 11/4/2012 3:27:45 AM
I saw this ad, will it sell now? or is it just weird?

http://entertainment.ie/images_content/rectangle/620x372/4breasts.jpg
---
PSN: tack129
#25Pawkie07Posted 11/4/2012 3:57:12 AM
no it isn't. system is fine. It's just trolling nintendo fanboys who start these troll topics everyday.
#26Spetsnaz420Posted 11/4/2012 4:34:40 AM
The most laughable part of the whole Dreamcast comparison is that you're comparing a console to a handheld when they are very different markets. If Vita was a home console it would be allot worse than it is...as things stand the whole flop/dying/whatever crap is over sensationalized by the minority that speaks the loudest.
---
Life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#27_Snowx_Posted 11/4/2012 5:19:13 AM
Of course not.

It's worse.
#28JP_SartrePosted 11/4/2012 5:26:11 AM
No games? Dreamcast launched with 22 titles. 3DS and Vita are anemic by comparison in their respective launches.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#29FayeLadyPosted 11/4/2012 5:53:18 AM
The library on the dreamcast was far more competent than the current library on the Vita, and that is one difference. The biggest would be Sega's willingness to push the thing whenever they could: Ads, partnerships, new features, and even a willingness to sell the thing on contract via earthlink, SegaNet or AT&T.

There is no reason Sony couldn't sell the Vita for 99 dollars on an AT&T contract. Instead, of leaning on that partnership, its just there. Many people couldn't even tell you that the Vita has 3g connectivity let alone who provides it.

Due to lack of marketing, 2012 is a bust for this platform, and the lack of content will probably spill over the next few years. If Sony can figure this out before late 2013 perhaps we will have a credible library by 2014's holiday season.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#30Zero_ManiacPosted 11/4/2012 6:02:53 AM
ukokira1 posted...
Mask_of_Desire posted...
Price cut.

So much this. I and several others are waiting for it to be cheaper before buying it. I don't care what games are released before the price drop, I'm not getting one until the price actually drops.
---
Currently wanting: A lot of Vita games/accessories!
PSN: Zero_Maniac623