Is it really as bad as people are saying it is?

#61Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/4/2012 9:10:57 AM
You know what... I'm starting to thinking, lots of cheap people buy cheap 3DS,
maybe because there is a card that can be used to play hacked DS games, from what I heard.

I know that is just a rumor, and I might be wrong, but if true then that is not a trait to be proud of.

Cheap people always goes cheap though.

Even though Vita condition right now is so irritating, but still better... IMHO.
At least for now. And I hope Sony trying their best to overcome this condition. Then Vita would be as solid as PS3 did.

Because there is no handheld as powerful as Vita right now, they just need games. Please be patient... but frankly even my patient has it limits.

Just give Sony another chance. There is still lots of good games in Japanese Vita games roster, I hope they localized all Japanese games especially RPG.
#62BadDecisionsPosted 11/4/2012 9:24:51 AM
I can't believe people are calling the Vita the next dreamcast....

Not entirely accurate,
the Dreamcast is fondly remembered for the few masterpieces it did spawn.
Can't see such a future for the Vita.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSLJJDRA-jQ
Rate and subscribe. Very good best videos all the day!
#63serenade_betaPosted 11/4/2012 9:30:38 AM
ToastyAnakin posted...
is there any way for sony to fix this?

Hire people that actually like games, not the current idiots at the top.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#64Sipher360Posted 11/4/2012 9:48:47 AM
ViolentZ06 posted...
\A lot of people like to say 'console and handheld markets are completely different' but they forget that the people who make those games are exactly the same. Namco could have worked on a TTT2 port for the vita (like the last 2 tekken games for psp) but instead opted to work on a wiiu port. The same goes for multiple devs who could be working on vita projects but will instead work on other projects for other platforms that are selling better.

^^^That's an interesting point...
---
"Ahk and them never did nothing to me....terrorism is when you hang a * from a tree..." -Grand Puba Maxwell
#65JP_SartrePosted 11/4/2012 10:26:36 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...
maybe because there is a card that can be used to play hacked DS games, from what I heard.

I know that is just a rumor, and I might be wrong, but if true then that is not a trait to be proud of.

Even though Vita condition right now is so irritating, but still better... IMHO.
At least for now. And I hope Sony trying their best to overcome this condition. Then Vita would be as solid as PS3 did.

Because there is no handheld as powerful as Vita right now, they just need games. Please be patient... but frankly even my patient has it limits.

Just give Sony another chance. There is still lots of good games in Japanese Vita games roster, I hope they localized all Japanese games especially RPG.

This is a pretty weak argument. Not like Vita is THAT overpriced. I think the age group Nintendo targets is more the reason 3DS is selling better. They are both good systems.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG
#66kakashik99992Posted 11/4/2012 10:43:03 AM
Xtreme-Void posted...

Except that software sales in the 3DS are generally real high while the opposite happens in the Vita lol

Not to mention if someone really like to pirate he would buy a psp
#67Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/4/2012 10:51:53 AM
kakashik99992 posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...

Except that software sales in the 3DS are generally real high while the opposite happens in the Vita lol

Not to mention if someone really like to pirate he would buy a psp

I think that is because Nintendo sells the handheld so much more.
Maybe one of Nintendo strategy to let it happens, but who knows.
Just a rumor, and might be not true at all.
#68Rickoon5Posted 11/4/2012 11:54:19 AM
BadDecisions posted...
I can't believe people are calling the Vita the next dreamcast....

Not entirely accurate,
the Dreamcast is fondly remembered for the few masterpieces it did spawn.
Can't see such a future for the Vita.

Ah, snap. I was gonna say it but you beat me to it.

Most of the Dreamcast versions were also superior to their ports: SF3, Grandia 2, Skies of Arcadia, Power Stone, MVC2, etc.

Unfortunately, the opposite seems true for Vita; it's the receiver of the bad ports.
---
"I'll do whatever it takes."
#69ashphoenix77Posted 11/4/2012 12:48:02 PM
touch screen buttons
---
Xbox 360 :Avendosorra / PSN: augustheat77
35 - Idol-- Account Created Monday, April 4, 2005 6:24 PM
#70r_m_8_8Posted 11/4/2012 12:55:58 PM
Xtreme-Void posted...

3DS was selling 3 to 4 times what Vita is selling when it was $250. Before Mario, no less.
---
Now playing: Code of Princess (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |