AC3:L True Console Experience on the go and more!

#11hajile12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 9:25:18 AM
pdizzles125 posted...
Like I said, if I were a Vita owner only, I'd probably get it...

But I just got fallout new vegas, got AC3 yesterday, and then theres PS All Stars, P3 Golden, and possibly Black Ops 2.

Gotta make sacrifices...

But thats just it!! The game will always be there, waiting for you to buy!!! No one says you have to buy it now. But once you do, you are in for a treat! (I cant wait for allstars!)
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#12FierceJelloPosted 11/4/2012 9:33:17 AM
It has a 72 MetaCritic average. It's a C- game.
#13AkagehisaPosted 11/4/2012 9:37:26 AM
AC 1 and 2 ended up boring me,, I'm getting this one free today coz I'm getting the white vita, but I really hope I like the story for this one, and the character,,, who knows,, maybe I became a fan of the series thanks to Aveline!

And I've been playing the bethesda games on consoles for 5 years,, so,, glitches and framerrate issues are nothing to me haha ;)
#14hajile12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 9:38:43 AM
FierceJello posted...

Wow i didnt check metacritic. Its not rated as bad as i thought! But i still think it deserves a little better. I cant think of any game (on a handheld) of this scale. I mean its true open world and the world is pretty expansive! A full fledged GTA would be amazing on the vita!

I hope Tearaway has a huge world that takes advantage of the vitas power.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#15hajile12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 9:41:13 AM
Akagehisa posted...
AC 1 and 2 ended up boring me,, I'm getting this one free today coz I'm getting the white vita, but I really hope I like the story for this one, and the character,,, who knows,, maybe I became a fan of the series thanks to Aveline!

And I've been playing the bethesda games on consoles for 5 years,, so,, glitches and framerrate issues are nothing to me haha ;)

Thats fair . Im surprised that AC2 bored you! But as i said b4, liberations is different enough to provide a different experience then other AC's.

Aveline is friggn pro. She is a lady and she sometimes uses that to her advantage. I love it.

As far as the framrate issues, after you download the patch for Liberation its pretty much smooth sailing.

I hope you enjoy it!
---
#16AkagehisaPosted 11/4/2012 10:04:57 AM
hajile12 posted...
Akagehisa posted...

Thats fair . Im surprised that AC2 bored you! But as i said b4, liberations is different enough to provide a different experience then other AC's.

Aveline is friggn pro. She is a lady and she sometimes uses that to her advantage. I love it.

As far as the framrate issues, after you download the patch for Liberation its pretty much smooth sailing.

I hope you enjoy it!

Oh, i didn't know there was a patch for liberation, thats good news, thanks!

TBH I really never gave 2 a chance after the first 5 hours, it was just too much fetch quests and challenges to me, and ended up playing a Fallout game instead.

I still have the game, I'm just waiting for a good moment to give it a try again.
#17SuperVegito2487Posted 11/4/2012 10:25:19 PM
^You should its really good... im happy i started with ac2 instead of ac1 otherwise i might have hated the franchise... thankfully now i dont... too bad i got em on 360... liberation souns like it has neat features like brotherhood.
---
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.
#18LuminescentRulePosted 11/5/2012 1:40:00 AM
If I were a Vita only owner, I would for sure buy this game. Seeing as how I have both a PS3 and Vita, I don't see the reason to get AC3:L unless there was a game drought of epic proportions. There's no true multiplayer on AC3:L and the console version is just superior.

So, what are you playing on your Vita atm?
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#19darkness1018Posted 11/5/2012 1:43:20 AM
FierceJello posted...

Who cares about Metacritic. Some games i enjoy got horrible reviews and metacritic scores. People need to stop listening to reviews and just see if they like it for themselves.
---
PSN-nightwing2099
Systems Owned- PS3, PSP, PSV, GC, DC, N64, Xbox(original)
#20ikaruga0101Posted 11/5/2012 1:56:54 AM
Can't wait to play this game. Easily the top in my most wanted list. It's a shame Japan's release is still 10 days away.