AC3:L True Console Experience on the go and more!

#31RoksuPosted 11/5/2012 4:24:30 AM
My first AC and I wished I had not bought it if I had known about the bugs and glitches. Will not touch it again until Ubisoft release a proper patch.

Seriously, did they even check for them before they release the game?
---
PSN: Rokuyo14
Black 2 FC: 3912-5402-0379
#32hajile12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 4:28:16 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...
This game is the real deal.

Unlike what? And why are these all the hallmarks of a "console experience" but not just a good game? And why do you consider "console" level to be a golden standard? Console games come with terrible graphics, no or terrible voice acting, small maps and low NPC counts. Why is everyone in this topic so desperate to hail this system as "almost console" rather than attempting to distinguish itself from that or go above and beyond?

I don't consider it a golden standard. Its just suprising to see so many elements of the console version on the handheld version and done so well. The game is also dufferent enough to offer a slighty different experience then the console versions.
Its so good that if it is ur first entry to the series u will desire more!
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#33hajile12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 4:30:21 AM
Roksu posted...
My first AC and I wished I had not bought it if I had known about the bugs and glitches. Will not touch it again until Ubisoft release a proper patch.

Really? If my game was glitching like it seems yours is i would be upset too. Sorry to hear that.
---
Somtimes i go to dog parks even though i dont have a dog. I bring a leash though and i wear a very shifty look. =I
#34RoksuPosted 11/5/2012 4:35:44 AM
hajile12 posted...
Roksu posted...

Really? If my game was glitching like it seems yours is i would be upset too. Sorry to hear that.

I experienced a few of them myself and I'm not happy about it.

Also:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/640108-assassins-creed-iii-liberation?search=glitch

You could also google them.
---
PSN: Rokuyo14
Black 2 FC: 3912-5402-0379
#35L0L_FAQPosted 11/5/2012 4:39:59 AM
I don't consider it a golden standard. Its just suprising to see so many elements of the console version on the handheld version and done so well.

As far as I can tell, nothing on the handheld installment is visually up to par with the console ones. If it's gameplay you're talking about, that's not exactly an amazing feat.

The game is also dufferent enough to offer a slighty different experience then the console versions.

That's not exactly an amazing feat.

How can you say that at all?
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC
#36hajile12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 5:16:47 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...
I don't consider it a golden standard. Its just suprising to see so many elements of the console version on the handheld version and done so well.

As far as I can tell, nothing on the handheld installment is visually up to par with the console ones. If it's gameplay you're talking about, that's not exactly an amazing feat.

The game is also dufferent enough to offer a slighty different experience then the console versions.

That's not exactly an amazing feat.

How can you say that at all?

The graphics are nice. Close to the first ac. You wont fint graphics like this on any other dedicated gameing handheld. You have to see the game in person.

Being different is a nice touch. Ot does not diminish the thrill of the series. Its not just the same ol, same ol.

Theexiled said this game was his first in the series and now he want s to play the others. I now really want to play 3. Perhaps that was a bit fotward of me but I'm excited about the game.

Try the game. Get it used or somthing. This game really proces that the vita can handle games of a larger scale.
---
#37bigdaddydmacPosted 11/5/2012 5:17:01 AM
I jumped into Liberation at launch, and really enjoyed it. It's technical flaws can be overlooked. It is kind of short at 9 sequences and the gimmick controls suck. The core game is fantastic and it has AC3s combat system. Worth checking out.

Just got AC3 this weekend as well : )
---
psn:BigDaddyD-Mac
"Before society can move forward, we all must agree upon the rules! Now Kneel!" -Galvatron
#38hajile12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 5:17:48 AM
Sorry for typos. I'm on my lame phone.
---
#39hajile12(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 5:21:24 AM
bigdaddydmac posted...
I jumped into Liberation at launch, and really enjoyed it. It's technical flaws can be overlooked. It is kind of short at 9 sequences and the gimmick controls suck. The core game is fantastic and it has AC3s combat system. Worth checking out.

Just got AC3 this weekend as well : )

Fair. I agree. I want ac3!! Nxt paycheck! I hope u enjoy it.
---
#40Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/5/2012 5:26:21 AM
I agree I only bought ACL of all the game series

otherwise I won't even touch Assassins creed series.