AC3:L True Console Experience on the go and more!

#61mike_411Posted 11/5/2012 11:05:59 AM
lolfaq here arguing just for the sake of arguing.
---
"Peace is trolling!" Mentality of Gamefaqs mods
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma! :D
#62PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/5/2012 11:07:19 AM
Lol_FAQ

Dude, what is your issue? All the TC is saying is he's enjoying the game, and you tear apart every single one of his posts. We get it. You don't agree with him. You've made your point. If you don't like it, why are you even in this topic? Just to disagree with him on his opinion?
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not."
nariusseldon
#63RD_21Posted 11/5/2012 11:34:10 AM
hajile12 posted...
@LOL

I do believe that the graphics of ACL and Uncharted GA were are console quality. But if we cant agree on that , then perhaps ill just say that the games have nice graphics for a handheld.

Have you even seen the map in AC3L? Its very large. You get new Orleans and the swamps! Just bc other games have open world does not mean that this game should not be praised for it bc it does it great !! Are you sure that spiderman 2 had a bigger map then AC3L and did it have good graphics along with active NPC's?

The problem is that you and I and most people can agree on the general vague statement that it's console like or it look like a console game, but while he isn't trolling he just don't want to see it that way and if the Vita graphics are 90% of what a console can be he will say no, not the same.

Most people know that a Vita game will NEVER look EXACTLY like a PS3 game, but we can all agree that it look good when put against the console.
#64KGTriggerPosted 11/5/2012 11:35:12 AM
Boredom on the go!
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#65nicktheman1Posted 11/5/2012 11:37:45 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...
LOL_FAQ please get out you troll. No the game isnt as amazing as TC may claim. Yes the game is still impressive. /topic

"nicktheman", please take off your blinders and whinny like the good little pony you are. Not everyone bearing criticism is a troll.

Theres a difference between criticizing a game and coming back into the topic every 2 minutes simply to counterpoint everyones opinion. Thats what a troll is. You clearly have no life. How do you benefit from deterring people from trying a game? Youve made your point, this game is bad(or so you think) now leave.
#66mcsmellingtonPosted 11/5/2012 11:39:12 AM
mike_411 posted...
lolfaq here arguing just for the sake of arguing.

It's what he does best. To be fair he does often have something resembling a point. Not so much here though.
---
GT: McPoo
#67KirbyIsAwesomePosted 11/5/2012 11:49:04 AM
Guys, you need to understand that Assassin's Creed III: LiberationŽ truly does have 7th Generation console-quality graphics. It looks way better than some Nintendo WiiŽ games!
---
DemonDog: "I insult Nintendo for making crappy consoles and whoring out mario, and praise sony systems and games"
"I'm not a fanboy"
#68iCeThEeCrEaToR7Posted 11/5/2012 11:53:08 AM
Lies all lies.

UMvC3 looks just like the ps3 one but it just has semi static backgrounds...
#69KGTriggerPosted 11/5/2012 11:54:54 AM
nicktheman1 posted...
L0L_FAQ posted...
LOL_FAQ please get out you troll. No the game isnt as amazing as TC may claim. Yes the game is still impressive. /topic

"nicktheman", please take off your blinders and whinny like the good little pony you are. Not everyone bearing criticism is a troll.

Theres a difference between criticizing a game and coming back into the topic every 2 minutes simply to counterpoint everyones opinion. Thats what a troll is. You clearly have no life. How do you benefit from deterring people from trying a game? Youve made your point, this game is bad(or so you think) now leave.

Only trolls provide counter arguments?

How dumb can people get?
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#70L0L_FAQPosted 11/5/2012 12:07:33 PM
I do believe that the graphics of ACL and Uncharted GA were are console quality. But if we cant agree on that , then perhaps ill just say that the games have nice graphics for a handheld.

Because AC and UC on the PS3 ran at sub-SD resolutions, mirite? You can think whatever you'd like. And I disagree. I don't play with cell phones and tablets, but I've seen games that have comparable or better graphics that don't have pathetic resolution issues. Yes, a PS3 "could" do graphics this low, you could also render Big Rigz

Have you even seen the map in AC3L? Its very large. You get new Orleans and the swamps! Just bc other games have open world does not mean that this game should not be praised for it bc it does it great !!

No, I have seen the maps on the console versions. They're also large, but not larger than, say, Spiderman 2's. Or that of GTA:SA.

Are you sure that spiderman 2 had a bigger map then AC3L and did it have good graphics along with active NPC's?

Bigger map, several enemies at the same times (apparently Liberation chugs with any more than 5), but it was in fact a PS2 game. No, it didn't have comparable graphics. But you're saying that this game is comparable in scale and visuals to a "console" game. The point is that a PS2 could pull off a game of scale. The feat is actually doing it at a PS3's graphical level which, sadly, this does not perform.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vpXc3.png http://i.imgur.com/lljy5.jpg
"L0L_FAQ is one of the reasons I even read the forums any more" - CJayC