I can get an Ipad 3 for $250. Should I get that or a Vita?

#31ps3_gamer_norgePosted 11/4/2012 1:39:43 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Cable_mvc2 posted...
From what I heard the Ipad 3 has nearly the same gaming power as the vita and the battery life is actually better.

Stop listening to trolls, Ipad has as much gaming power as a browser, expect flash games.

lol wrong. the ipad 3 can handle unreal 3 engine. in hd.

Go away troll. It can't handle a single full fledged handheld game, all it has is flash level games in HD whatever engine it's using.

Infinity Blade 1+2
Max Payne 1
GTA 3 (With Vice City on the way)
Sid Meier's Pirates!
The Bards Tale (PS2 version)

You are wrong, and should actually try the iPad before you start talking out your butt.
#32PaperDolphinPosted 11/4/2012 1:42:47 PM
ipads are s***. Get a better tablet or a vita.
---
Waddle Dee and Toad for SSB4!
#33deathpapayaPosted 11/4/2012 2:14:46 PM
Do you already have an iphone/pad?

If no then get the ipad 3.
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia
#34Riyo_chanPosted 11/4/2012 2:16:29 PM
Personally....I'd go for the Vita, if you want a tablet get something where you pay for specs and not an apple with a bite out of it stuck on the back
---
The life of a samurai is like the cherry blossom, beautiful but brief
Official Brakidios of MH3G Board
#35ServantOfErieosPosted 11/4/2012 2:34:18 PM
ps3_gamer_norge posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Cable_mvc2 posted...
From what I heard the Ipad 3 has nearly the same gaming power as the vita and the battery life is actually better.

Stop listening to trolls, Ipad has as much gaming power as a browser, expect flash games.

Go away troll. It can't handle a single full fledged handheld game, all it has is flash level games in HD whatever engine it's using.

Infinity Blade 1+2
Max Payne 1
Sid Meier's Pirates!

You are wrong, and should actually try the iPad before you start talking out your butt.

^This.

He's trolling btw
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#36Shadowfxd2Posted 11/4/2012 2:38:36 PM
Nexus 7 is better than Vita or iPad 3. By specs and support. Android has taken over IOS with a 75% marketshare, so just get a Android, if not Nexus 7, then Nexus 10 is coming out too.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
#37DunGoofdPosted 11/4/2012 3:03:01 PM
sarevokmb posted...
There is something wrong with you if you are even considering paying $250 for an iPad, especially when you can buy a 16gb Nexus 7 for $200 now. Go for the Vita instead of the oversized iPod junk.

Unless you are a hardcore hipster, you will really regret getting the iPad.

What an embarrassingly narrow-minded post.

Riyo_chan posted...
Personally....I'd go for the Vita, if you want a tablet get something where you pay for specs and not an apple with a bite out of it stuck on the back

This is bad advice. For the price he's getting it for, it'd be stupid to buy something else unless he gets the same discount on something else. Its not like you get a whole different experience if you go with something not an iPad.

Shadowfxd2 posted...
Nexus 7 is better than Vita or iPad 3. By specs and support. Android has taken over IOS with a 75% marketshare, so just get a Android, if not Nexus 7, then Nexus 10 is coming out too.

Don't think you have any idea what you're saying.
#38DemonDog666Posted 11/4/2012 4:40:16 PM
ps3_gamer_norge posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Cable_mvc2 posted...

Infinity Blade 1+2
Max Payne 1
Sid Meier's Pirates!

ports don't count for obvious reasons. They aren't phone games they are psone/pstwo games ported to phones and infinity blade is a flash level game lol no idea what sid meier's is.
#39Elements012894Posted 11/4/2012 4:41:48 PM
Your Ipad would have a trade in value of at least $350. Might as well get for that alone then decide if you wanna keep it.
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#40SagadegoPosted 11/5/2012 10:57:10 AM
DemonDog666 posted..

ports don't count for obvious reasons. They aren't phone games they are psone/pstwo games ported to phones and infinity blade is a flash level game lol no idea what sid meier's is.
guess what the vita has? ports and remakes as well, now you go away troll!
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666