I can get an Ipad 3 for $250. Should I get that or a Vita?

#41AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/5/2012 11:17:40 AM
Easily the iPad.
---
"I wouldn't be surprised if you were transgendered."-CorruptedRPG attempting to "insult"(?) me with hate speech
#42FayeLadyPosted 11/5/2012 11:22:45 AM
Wow. That fact that people don't know Sid Meier makes me feel old. I've been playing these games too long.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#43MarsfordPosted 11/5/2012 11:49:15 AM
Arucard05 posted...
If you want a gaming device, get a Vita. If you want a do-everything device, get an iPad.

This is the only real answer that should have ever been given, and should have been completely obvious from the get-go.

Jesus people.
---
Official Marsford of the NDF
People should really learn the difference between a troll and an idiot.
#44FayeLadyPosted 11/5/2012 11:52:42 AM
Marsford posted...
Arucard05 posted...
If you want a gaming device, get a Vita. If you want a do-everything device, get an iPad.

This is the only real answer that should have ever been given, and should have been completely obvious from the get-go.

Jesus people.

Its less obvious when both objects have a fiscal value. The way the question is currently asked is : Should I buy [more expensive item] for X dollars or [item that regularly cost X dollars] for X dollars?
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#45Oxn518Posted 11/5/2012 11:53:19 AM
Marsford posted...
Arucard05 posted...

Jesus people.

Close but it should really say
"If you want a do-everything device, get the ipad, If you want a gaming device, get the ipad, then sell it and buy a Vita."
---
i5 3570k | XFX 6870 | 8gig DDR3 ram
#46MegaMettaurPosted 11/5/2012 11:56:49 AM
To be honest, I'd get the iPad because it has good rhythm games, which are upwards my favorite types of games.
---
Playing (vita): Disgaea 1&2, UMvC3, MGSHD, BBCS2 EX. PSN: Roksor.
See that? I'm actually playing my Vita. Scrubs.
#47MegaMettaurPosted 11/5/2012 12:00:08 PM
Cable_mvc2 posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
snowboard340 posted...
ipad 3 is worth twice as much, so if you can get it for that price, buy it, and sell it right afterwards for an extra $250....

Also, i doubt you actually have this offer.

This. Pretty sure he's trolling.

No I'm really not. A guy I know is selling it for $250 in mint condition.

But if this is a serious question about whether you should buy something for $250 that's worth $250 or buy something for $250 that's worth around double-triple, it's hard to not think you're trolling.
---
Playing (vita): Disgaea 1&2, UMvC3, MGSHD, BBCS2 EX. PSN: Roksor.
See that? I'm actually playing my Vita. Scrubs.
#48DunnoBroPosted 11/5/2012 12:14:32 PM
Both are crap imho
---
>Implying I don't actually know
#49nariusseldonPosted 11/5/2012 4:58:43 PM
Cable_mvc2 posted...
From what I heard the Ipad 3 has nearly the same gaming power as the vita and the battery life is actually better.

And it is useful in many ways ... movies, comics, *and* games.
#50twylight777Posted 11/5/2012 6:35:18 PM
ipads are great for the toilet

vita is fun...legs go numb playing a good game

whats the question? buy both, dont be poor
---
Extended warranties and Monster Cables are for the mathematically challenged.