So the PS Vita is officially a laughing stock?

#1MyWifeBeatsMePosted 11/5/2012 8:13:27 AM
It's really hilarious how bad the Vita is doing. No other console/handheld of this magnitude failed this hard
#2zetsuclonePosted 11/5/2012 8:15:30 AM
The only ones laughing are the broke losers who cant afford it. Vita/3ds master race.
---
I can transform
#3alexg1989Posted 11/5/2012 8:16:18 AM
pay him no mind.. if people would just not post in these threads, they wouldn't keep posting them...

now I realize I'm a hypocrite for posting here, but I won't... unless I feel like it.
---
Gamertag: psvitagamer89
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#4FayeLadyPosted 11/5/2012 8:18:05 AM
MyWifeBeatsMe posted...
No other console/handheld of this magnitude failed this hard

That isn't really true. Most recently the PSP Go and the Gameboy Micro failed for the same lack of compatibility and pricing schemes the Vita is failing with.

So while they don't seem to learn very well, you can hardly say they are the first to fail in this way.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#5FKRW4LifePosted 11/5/2012 8:18:14 AM
zetsuclone posted...
The only ones laughing are the broke losers who cant afford it. Vita/3ds master race.

I feel bad for those people.

The ones who are the idiots are the ones who decided a system with many good games, backward support of most psp titles, and playing great classic titles is somehow not worth buying because it isn't selling well.
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#6ITPPosted 11/5/2012 8:32:06 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
zetsuclone posted...

The ones who are the idiots are the ones who decided a system with many good games, backward support of most psp titles, and playing great classic titles is somehow not worth buying because it isn't selling well.

This! A million times this!

Name one other system that had 38(!!!) 70+ titles on metacritic within 9 months of its release, I dare you.

Not to mention that the hardware, functionality and graphical / technical power is amazing.

People are dissing this device for no reason whatsoever, and poor marketing from Sony isn't helping this situation well enough.
#7alexg1989Posted 11/5/2012 8:35:04 AM
ITP posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
zetsuclone posted...

This! A million times this!

Name one other system that had 38(!!!) 70+ titles on metacritic within 9 months of its release, I dare you.

Not to mention that the hardware, functionality and graphical / technical power is amazing.

People are dissing this device for no reason whatsoever, and poor marketing from Sony isn't helping this situation well enough.

sony's marketing is what is killing it... it seems they haven't learned from the PSP marketing mistakes...

The big PSP games never even had TV ads...
---
Gamertag: psvitagamer89
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#8richbadPosted 11/5/2012 8:35:16 AM
I love my Vita ,I have 17 titles and plan to buy more!got 3 this past week....ac liberation,need for speed and ragnarok....Cod up next.
#9Mewtwo_soulPosted 11/5/2012 8:39:50 AM
I don't care how bad it's selling. It gives me my whole PSP catalog on the go (Bar Guitaroo Man Lives... Damn it Koei bring it to us!] , quite a few PS1 games on the go , and gave me a more easily enoyable past time of playing through Disgaea 3 and other such games. [Can't wait for Zone of Enders HD version on it]
---
"You can build a thousand bridges, and never be known as a bridge builder. But **** one goat, and you'll forever be known as the man who ***** goats"
#10Angemon_23Posted 11/5/2012 8:41:57 AM
sony's marketing is what is killing it... it seems they haven't learned from the PSP marketing mistakes...

I can only imagine the reasoning going through Sony execs minds. "We advertised the PS3 a lot and it sold 60+ million units. We barely advertised the PSP and it sold 70+ million units. So if we advertise the Vita even less..."
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover