Destructoid give Persona 4 Golden a perfect score - 10/10!

#51Sho_Minamimoto_Posted 11/5/2012 3:32:34 PM(edited)
Isn't this game like 10 years old?

Ocarina of Time was 13 years old when it was remade. StarFox 64 was 14 years old when it was remade. Age doesn't matter when a game is good and fans welcome it. If you don't think that way and are willing to downplay a game based on its (supposed) age, your username sums up what developers/publishers and true gamers think of your opinion.
---
SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7e4xPatGKA
#52kakashik99992Posted 11/5/2012 3:39:34 PM
Persona 4 is an excellent game too bad it was ported to the wrong system but I'm sure Atlus will fix it someday
#53Demon_AckerPosted 11/5/2012 3:40:29 PM
The game had a 90 Metacritic on the PS2, so there's no doubt that a port with a bunch of improvements and additions will have a similar score.
#54SilverWingZetaPosted 11/5/2012 3:42:03 PM
kakashik99992 posted...
Persona 4 is an excellent game too bad it was ported to the wrong system but I'm sure Atlus will fix it someday

Seeing how bad Blazblue was on the 3DS compared to the Vita nah, I shutter to think how bad it would be on the 3DS.

Seeing how people want a new current gen persona game nah.

Also Persona on the go is just awesome :D.
---
Gamefaqs seems to full of nothing but butthurt babies sometimes.
#55Rickoon5Posted 11/5/2012 3:43:36 PM
I agree P4 is a great game. But why is everyone so proud of a re-release? It's like saying, "it got a good score, AGAIN!1!"

Um...LOL...OK.

If P5 was an exclusive on Vita: o_o.

P4 re-release on Vita: ZZZZZZzzz, oh what? Any new games yet? One I played years ago on an actual TV screen? ZZZZzzzz
---
"I'll do whatever it takes."
#56Spiffy247Posted 11/5/2012 3:45:23 PM
Rickoon5 posted...
I agree P4 is a great game. But why is everyone so proud of a re-release? It's like saying, "it got a good score, AGAIN!1!"

Um...LOL...OK.

If P5 was an exclusive on Vita: o_o.

P4 re-release on Vita: ZZZZZZzzz, oh what? Any new games yet? One I played years ago on an actual TV screen? ZZZZzzzz

One thing I liked about the PSP was I could play on the PSP screen, or my tv.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#57Rickoon5Posted 11/5/2012 3:49:58 PM
SilverWingZeta posted...
kakashik99992 posted...

Seeing how bad Blazblue was on the 3DS compared to the Vita nah, I shutter to think how bad it would be on the 3DS.

Sony has been bleeding series lately. (DQ, MH, Bayonetta, Persona fighter ALSO on 360) Whatever "Fix" may mean, I don't think Persona 5 is going to be exclusive next gen, especially with Persona's low graphical quality and Sony's high-graphical demand--another reason the VITA is struggling with 3rd party support.
---
"I'll do whatever it takes."
#58shampoowarriorPosted 11/5/2012 3:51:41 PM
P4 is going to my first actual Vita game purchased (well, technically, I bought it a few months ago).

I see no problem.
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#59AtomicPenguin76Posted 11/5/2012 4:04:05 PM
Rickoon5 posted...

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. This has been one of my most wanted games on the system since last spring.

If it's anything like the P3 PSP remake, it's the definitive version of the game and is absolutely worth a second playthrough even if you already beat it once.
#60SilverWingZetaPosted 11/5/2012 4:04:07 PM
Rickoon5 posted...
SilverWingZeta posted...
kakashik99992 posted...

Sony has been bleeding series lately. (DQ, MH, Bayonetta, Persona fighter ALSO on 360) Whatever "Fix" may mean, I don't think Persona 5 is going to be exclusive next gen, especially with Persona's low graphical quality and Sony's high-graphical demand--another reason the VITA is struggling with 3rd party support.

Atlus could always make a high graphical game, but a game doesn't need good graphics to be good. If game companies and gamers would get off this has to look super epic thing we might have people take more risk when not spending money on the audio visual aspect of a game.
---
Gamefaqs seems to full of nothing but butthurt babies sometimes.