Destructoid give Persona 4 Golden a perfect score - 10/10!

#61CooperRCPosted 11/5/2012 4:04:29 PM
I agree, great game. Unfortunately for the Vita, I already played and beat the original on the PS2 and would rather play a brand new game than a remake rehash though (I have plenty of brand new games in my backlog and will not increase the backlog with rehash).
#62Rpgaddict_22Posted 11/5/2012 4:04:57 PM
Raven-Z posted...
http://www.destructoid.com/review-persona-4-golden-237697.phtml

Problem, trolls?

Online review does not matter because it's just there opinion. Will they play the game for me? NO! I WILL PLAY THE GAME AND I WILL BE THE ONE DECIDING IF IT IS GOOD OR BAD.
---
Mess with the best, die like the rest..
#63McMarblesPosted 11/5/2012 4:16:43 PM
Raven-Z posted...

Problem, trolls?

Y U so confrontational!
---
Currently playing: Suikoden
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#64ymdasePosted 11/5/2012 4:18:30 PM
wtf it must be 0/10
#65Raven-Z(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2012 4:19:24 PM
Rpgaddict_22 posted...
Raven-Z posted...

Problem, trolls?

Online review does not matter because it's just there opinion. Will they play the game for me? NO! I WILL PLAY THE GAME AND I WILL BE THE ONE DECIDING IF IT IS GOOD OR BAD.

So...you're going to buy the game then.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#66mike_411Posted 11/5/2012 4:19:36 PM
nimerjm37 posted...
Thanks for proving my Ragnarok post right, everyone.

Reviews only seem to matter to people when they agree with them.

Show me a post where I've ever said reviews don't matter. Different people say different things y'know.

This is the best defense you guys can muster? Just accept Vita has a super good game. :)
---
"Peace is trolling!" Mentality of Gamefaqs mods
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma! :D
#67Toadster9001Posted 11/5/2012 5:00:44 PM
Here's Dale North's Persona review track record.

Persona 4: Golden - 10/10
Persona 4 - 10/10
Persona 3 Portable - 10/10
Persona 3 FES - 10/10
Persona 4: Arena - 9/10
Persona 1 PSP - 8.5/10
---
Nintendo 5-Star Leader
http://z6.invisionfree.com/N5S/index.php
#68Bleach313Posted 11/5/2012 5:11:29 PM
Theirs a difference between this game and the other games people speak of.

- This game isn't popular as hell like COD, Mario, or GTA where it would seem bad if they didn't get a good score
- This is a Vita game so most reviewers expect to much from it to give it an actual good score, so this being a Vita game getting a good score, that's good
- Like people stated it's not Jim Sterling so it's a decent review
- Even if you think it's a payoff review it's probably not since this isn't a big star game like a Capcom game, or a Activision game where the company has a likelihood of doing that

So yeah those are the reasons that this review is surprising for this game. Though like many people stated you shouldn't trust critic reviews that much if your that kind of person. You should really just get suggestions from regular people or just play it yourself. Still this review is surprising.
#69Carbuncle009Posted 11/5/2012 5:34:47 PM
I'm hoping it does well, Vita needs it to help it out of the hole it's in.

I hope my friend can get his hands on P4G. ^ ^
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
If all bronies are shipping freaks, then all KH fans are Yaoi Fans and all CoD fans are 12 year-olds.
#70Carbuncle009Posted 11/5/2012 5:37:43 PM
SilverWingZeta posted...
Atlus could always make a high graphical game, but a game doesn't need good graphics to be good. If game companies and gamers would get off this has to look super epic thing we might have people take more risk when not spending money on the audio visual aspect of a game.

I could not have said it any better myself.

If you want an "OMG LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL" game, go play Colossus or Okami. This game is all about the story, characters, and gameplay.
---
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 3 No: 2 Maybe: 2
If all bronies are shipping freaks, then all KH fans are Yaoi Fans and all CoD fans are 12 year-olds.