CoD: Black Ops Declassified Gamplay (Watch it while it lasts)

#11TheExiled280(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 9:30:38 AM
From: LemonKweenstaaa | Posted: 11/6/2012 11:29:33 AM | #010
Cool, I got to see one-sixth of the whole game.

lol

1/10 hotshot
---
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita
Assassins Creed 3 Liberation Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6W2A3LL14o
#12SuperVegito2487Posted 11/6/2012 9:40:48 AM
Im no big fan of these games but lots of people are... might bring more people to the vita.
---
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.
#13NnamzPosted 11/6/2012 9:41:17 AM
I'll be getting this. It doesn't look like Resistance now that we've seen it in motion. It's much smoother and faster. Sure feature wise it's a very stripped down COD experience, very hallow in comparison to the console games. However it does look leagues better than Resistance BS, which I did manage to find some enjoyment in (until the Mule ruined the online for me and everyone else).
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#14gray_fox_00Posted 11/6/2012 9:47:10 AM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...

Yes because every dev wants you to watch their entire game before it's released.

Yes I know you were trying to say "big whoop, less than a minute of footage"
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#15blunderminePosted 11/6/2012 9:53:38 AM
gray_fox_00 posted...
LemonKweenstaaa posted...

Yes because every dev wants you to watch their entire game before it's released.

Yes I know you were trying to say "big whoop, less than a minute of footage"

Actually it might have been a comment on the number of multiplayer maps there are.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#16Biezulbub669Posted 11/6/2012 10:10:30 AM
Nnamz posted...
I'll be getting this. It doesn't look like Resistance now that we've seen it in motion. It's much smoother and faster. Sure feature wise it's a very stripped down COD experience, very hallow in comparison to the console games. However it does look leagues better than Resistance BS, which I did manage to find some enjoyment in (until the Mule ruined the online for me and everyone else).

They released a patch fixing that and a bunch of other stuff a few weeks ago.
---
PSN - BiezulbubBill69
http://www.youtube.com/user/biezulbub669
#17TomorrowDogPosted 11/6/2012 10:16:37 AM
Looks good.

No way in hell a handheld FPS is going to be big like home console ones though, people aren't going to be leaving their home consoles for this anytime soon. But it does look like a solid addition to Vita's library.

Pewpew.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#18SK00DXPosted 11/6/2012 10:32:06 AM
Yeah it looks decent but still, I won't get it at the price of 50$.
I might get it after I get R:BS, I like the feel of resistance more than CoD, or after I get all the games that appeals to me first (AssC:L, SFxT, LBP..etc).
---
~<Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You.>~
PSN:Skylark97
#19youngskillzPosted 11/6/2012 10:41:44 AM
game will be worth about 30 bucks.

burning skies was worth about the same.....i still pop in sometimes to play that online.

cod might be slightly better.

this short clip actually improves my opinion of the game, it does seem they touched the game up a bit....but maybe not ?

anyway....we all know kz mercenary is what'll be the top dog fps on vita....probably forever.
---
Melodic Death Bands OTM -- Dream of Unreality, Saint of Disgrace, I Spit Ashes, Cipher System, Catch The Sun, Mors Principium Est, Dorgmooth, Disese Illusion.
#20iCeThEeCrEaToR7Posted 11/6/2012 10:44:59 AM
youngskillz posted...
game will be worth about 30 bucks.

burning skies was worth about the same.....i still pop in sometimes to play that online.

cod might be slightly better.

this short clip actually improves my opinion of the game, it does seem they touched the game up a bit....but maybe not ?

anyway....we all know kz mercenary is what'll be the top dog fps on vita....probably forever.

This.