Your favorite things to do with your PS Vita?

#1Sick_CasePosted 11/6/2012 8:23:36 AM
I am on the fence right now on buying on these things. I wanted to know what everyones favorite thing to do with their Vita at the moment? Im thinking this will be a good purchase because I can

Play my PSone games
Listen to music
Remote play with my ps3 (GoW:o, music,etc)

In terms of Vita games, I might pick up UMvC3 but other then that I dont honestly care for the games yet.
#2lninjasoniclPosted 11/6/2012 8:28:29 AM
Play my games, which RO is taking up all my time right now. Plus I have ACL, Y's, and Eiyuu Densetsu to play, but P4G is coming out soon and that will be my life for awhile.

sorry Wii U :-(
---
I'm taking karate classes online
#3TheExiled280Posted 11/6/2012 8:29:27 AM
Play Vita games
Listen to music
Watch Videos
---
LINCOLN Movie Trailer:
http://youtu.be/KJVuqYkI2jQ
#4Biezulbub669Posted 11/6/2012 8:36:58 AM
I like to use Near a lot whenever I bring my Vita out so I can see/meet different gamers in my area and I like receiving gifts through near too. I have a lot of Vita games I need to beat/play too lolz....
---
PSN - BiezulbubBill69
http://www.youtube.com/user/biezulbub669
#5Sick_Case(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 8:43:53 AM
Good to hear people like their Vita, makes me feel better about buying one.

I come on the boards and I see the same stuff "VITA IS DEAD!" "VITA SALES WILL NEVER PICK UP!" "DERP 3DS BETTER!!!"
#6gray_fox_00Posted 11/6/2012 8:50:35 AM
While the Vita isn't selling well, it doesn't change the fact that I enjoy it and the games for it. Just ignore the doom and gloom as well as the sony defense force and you'll find enough info and opinions to decide whether or not it's for you.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#7lninjasoniclPosted 11/6/2012 8:53:03 AM
Just look at what the Vita can offer you in terms of games and entertainment. If you like the games on it and whats available through PSN then go for it.

The worst thing you could do is buy it and not want any games for it, then come on here telling us it sucks and so and so forth lol. As far the console itself it is superb, so don't worry about that,

If you do buy it and like it, there are people on here that can talk to you normally about it like exiled, rotuhiiri, myself and others as well.
---
I'm taking karate classes online
#8WooTz_samaPosted 11/6/2012 9:06:54 AM
Play video games (duh!)
Watch YouTube/NicoNico
Listen to vocaloid music
Occasionally browse Gamefaqs with the browser
Random Flickr browsing, dat OLED is so pretty to stare at.

If only there's a Tune In Radio app for Vita, that'll be awesome!
Hopefully Vita's reader app in Japan will be available in US.
---
SG PSN: WooTzZ_sama | US PSN: FUS-RO-DAAH
Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey, LBP Vita, PDf, Assassin's Creed Liberation.
#9GeminiX7Posted 11/6/2012 9:09:37 AM
Making myself look like an arse while playing Frobisher Says in public.
Singing along to Katamari's awesome songs while playing.
Play an RPG(currently playing Persona 3 and FFVII) while watching election news(or TV in general).
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#10BahamutBBobPosted 11/6/2012 9:13:20 AM
I mostly play Vita games on my Vita. I do rarely watch Netflix when I'm laying in bed trying to wind down from the day. I used to use Remote Play to check on the PS3's storefront, but they killed that with the PS3's store update....

I do have some PSP and PS1 games that I'm working through, but most of the games I play on it are Vita games.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob