Sony finally admits vita sales "below expectation" and still lack of support

#101FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 6:56:55 PM
"That was absolutely embarrassing.

You kids need to get a life, seriously. I can't believe the amount of whining and b****ing over the TC.

Don't like something? Seriously GTFO. I CANNOT believe you all are freaking out on the mother*****ing internet over some articles. You guys seriously need to reevaluate your lives if this means so much to you. DAMN. I'm seriously embarrassed at this display. You guys continuously prove that you guys really can't handle the real world, and won't be able to, if you can't handle a bunch of threads on a damn board.

And again, lmao @FKRW4Life. Dude made at least 6 posts whining about trolls whining, like wtf. Dude, you definitely need to grow up and go smash your wife or some **** and get off these boards, because you're obviously freaking the **** out.

Damn..."

So that doesn't sound violent, angry, or crazed to any of you?

Christ I'm glad you all don't have a wife or kids. Lmao, they'd be abused 24/7!
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#102HornyLevelPosted 11/6/2012 7:08:55 PM
FKRW4Life posted...

You kids need to get a life, seriously. I can't believe the amount of whining and b****ing over the TC.

Don't like something? Seriously GTFO. I CANNOT believe you all are freaking out on the mother*****ing internet over some articles. You guys seriously need to reevaluate your lives if this means so much to you. DAMN. I'm seriously embarrassed at this display. You guys continuously prove that you guys really can't handle the real world, and won't be able to, if you can't handle a bunch of threads on a damn board.

And again, lmao @FKRW4Life. Dude made at least 6 posts whining about trolls whining, like wtf. Dude, you definitely need to grow up and go smash your wife or some **** and get off these boards, because you're obviously freaking the **** out.

Damn..."

Nope, and in fact it sounds like a good assessment of you and the rest of the "super defensive for no reason" guys who lack the ability to ignore things and not get mad just because another flop topic was posted. Like someone is forcing you to read them or something.

The more you talk about your wife the more I laugh because you don't sound like you can be married.

Just my two cents
---
I rock hoes, ya'll rock fellas.
#103FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 7:11:21 PM
HornyLevel posted...
FKRW4Life posted...

Damn..."

Nope, and in fact it sounds like a good assessment of you and the rest of the "super defensive for no reason" guys who lack the ability to ignore things and not get mad just because another flop topic was posted. Like someone is forcing you to read them or something.

The more you talk about your wife the more I laugh because you don't sound like you can be married.

Just my two cents

Well people with no social graces would feel like you do. :)

I'm kinda not surprised at how people here that havnt been married or dated or anything get on the offensive the second they meet someone who isn't like them

Hope this helps
---
#104LockeMonsterPosted 11/6/2012 7:22:19 PM
Lmfao this is hilarious, so much butthurt from FRKW4Life.

Another meltdown of a Vita board user, lmao.
---
"Scranton is great, but New York is like Scranton on acid. No, on speed. Nah. On steroids."
#105FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 7:26:13 PM
LockeMonster posted...

How do you figure.

Honestly, I cant count how many of you "winners" are attacking me. Do you all live that sad of lives you have nothing better to do? I mean, seriously? I come here and attack a blatant troll like Narious and you have the audacity to pick a fight with me?

Jesus christ, this place is absolutely disgusting.

All well. No point in leaving when you all like me so much :D

LMAO. You butt hurt trolls are so easy to control. Keep bumping away!!! Alpha males do that :D
---
#106kakashik99992Posted 11/6/2012 7:30:32 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
LockeMonster posted...

How do you figure.

Honestly, I cant count how many of you "winners" are attacking me. Do you all live that sad of lives you have nothing better to do? I mean, seriously? I come here and attack a blatant troll like Narious and you have the audacity to pick a fight with me?

LMAO. You butt hurt trolls are so easy to control. Keep bumping away!!! Alpha males do that :D

Haha man WTF is hapenning in this topic whatever keep it going prove all the haters wrong

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/dis-gon-b-gud.gif
#107FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 7:34:20 PM
kakashik99992 posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
LockeMonster posted...

How do you figure.

Haha man WTF is hapenning in this topic whatever keep it going prove all the haters wrong

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/dis-gon-b-gud.gif

I dunno man. The guy who wants me to beat my wife up because he has no one attacked me a few pages back and now everyone thinks he is a hero. Voice to the voiceless, LMAO
---
#108DaSituationPosted 11/6/2012 7:49:30 PM
I dont think that guy is a hero. Yeah that guy attacked you but he stopped responding a while ago, yet you brought up his post again. It's obviously bothering you. Wtf do you expect? It doesn't help that your posts are incredibly transparent in showing that you are in fact mad or whatever you want to call it. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Perhaps you're the only one in the dark, but you can tell a lot by the "tone" of a post and yours seems pretty defensive. Especially since you're now making stuff up like "oh yeah that guy wants to attack my wife" when he was talking about you sexing your wife.

And please, don't regurgitate the same old "LMAO nah you're the one actually butthurt, TROLL". That too is incredibly transparent and shows that you're just repeating things to cover up being insulted. I'm also really annoyed by the constant flopics here especially by TC, but this is a message board and I don't let it bother me to the point of having to post and complain about it.
---
Promoting a grenade-free America!
#109FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 7:54:24 PM
DaSituation posted...
I dont think that guy is a hero. Yeah that guy attacked you but he stopped responding a while ago, yet you brought up his post again. It's obviously bothering you. Wtf do you expect? It doesn't help that your posts are incredibly transparent in showing that you are in fact mad or whatever you want to call it. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Perhaps you're the only one in the dark, but you can tell a lot by the "tone" of a post and yours seems pretty defensive. Especially since you're now making stuff up like "oh yeah that guy wants to attack my wife" when he was talking about you sexing your wife.

And please, don't regurgitate the same old "LMAO nah you're the one actually butthurt, TROLL". That too is incredibly transparent and shows that you're just repeating things to cover up being insulted. I'm also really annoyed by the constant flopics here especially by TC, but this is a message board and I don't let it bother me to the point of having to post and complain about it.

Yet you just did...
---
#110DaSituationPosted 11/6/2012 8:03:09 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
DaSituation posted...

Yet you just did...

I wasn't complaining. I was just trying to help. But I guess you're beyond help, what with you being in "overly-witty defense mode". You really can't handle any negative criticism, or heck anything negative can you? I weep for you.
---
Promoting a grenade-free America!