Sony finally admits vita sales "below expectation" and still lack of support

#111FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 8:05:23 PM
DaSituation posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
DaSituation posted...
I dont think that guy is a hero. Yeah that guy attacked you but he stopped responding a while ago, yet you brought up his post again. It's obviously bothering you. Wtf do you expect? It doesn't help that your posts are incredibly transparent in showing that you are in fact mad or whatever you want to call it. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Perhaps you're the only one in the dark, but you can tell a lot by the "tone" of a post and yours seems pretty defensive. Especially since you're now making stuff up like "oh yeah that guy wants to attack my wife" when he was talking about you sexing your wife.

And please, don't regurgitate the same old "LMAO nah you're the one actually butthurt, TROLL". That too is incredibly transparent and shows that you're just repeating things to cover up being insulted. I'm also really annoyed by the constant flopics here especially by TC, but this is a message board and I don't let it bother me to the point of having to post and complain about it.

Yet you just did...

I wasn't complaining. I was just trying to help. But I guess you're beyond help, what with you being in "overly-witty defense mode". You really can't handle any negative criticism, or heck anything negative can you? I weep for you.

I dreamed I met a Galilean. A most amazing man. He had that look you very rarely find. The haunting, hunted kind.
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#112DunGoofdPosted 11/6/2012 8:07:58 PM
DaSituation posted...
I dont think that guy is a hero. Yeah that guy attacked you but he stopped responding a while ago, yet you brought up his post again. It's obviously bothering you. Wtf do you expect? It doesn't help that your posts are incredibly transparent in showing that you are in fact mad or whatever you want to call it. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Perhaps you're the only one in the dark, but you can tell a lot by the "tone" of a post and yours seems pretty defensive. Especially since you're now making stuff up like "oh yeah that guy wants to attack my wife" when he was talking about you sexing your wife.

And please, don't regurgitate the same old "LMAO nah you're the one actually butthurt, TROLL". That too is incredibly transparent and shows that you're just repeating things to cover up being insulted. I'm also really annoyed by the constant flopics here especially by TC, but this is a message board and I don't let it bother me to the point of having to post and complain about it.

You're wasting your time bro. Not worth bothering with such people.

And I remember you from CE, just wanted to point that out. Most CEman avoid this place, so I'm kinda surprised.
#113FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 8:10:22 PM
DunGoofd posted...
DaSituation posted...

You're wasting your time bro. Not worth bothering with such people.

And I remember you from CE, just wanted to point that out. Most CEman avoid this place, so I'm kinda surprised.

Yet you had a field day at my expense. Now you pretend to take the high road. Lmao

Tsk tsk boy :)
---
#114LockeMonsterPosted 11/6/2012 8:11:38 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
DaSituation posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
DaSituation posted...

Yet you just did...

I wasn't complaining. I was just trying to help. But I guess you're beyond help, what with you being in "overly-witty defense mode". You really can't handle any negative criticism, or heck anything negative can you? I weep for you.

I dreamed I met a Galilean. A most amazing man. He had that look you very rarely find. The haunting, hunted kind.

FRKW4Life meltdown confirmed.
---
"Scranton is great, but New York is like Scranton on acid. No, on speed. Nah. On steroids."
#115MegaMettaurPosted 11/6/2012 8:12:29 PM
This thread quickly turned into a battlefield.

lets change topics.
---
Playing (vita): Disgaea 1&2, UMvC3, MGSHD, BBCS2 EX. PSN: Roksor.
See that? I'm actually playing my Vita. Scrubs.
#116FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 8:14:23 PM
Favorite songs from JCS?
---
#117kcypher2000Posted 11/6/2012 8:19:28 PM
Sony can admit the Vita is a flop yet fan boys can't.
#118CompassPosted 11/6/2012 8:48:37 PM
That's the long and short of it.
#119JeroisourosinPosted 11/6/2012 9:07:39 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Sony can admit the Vita is a flop yet fan boys can't.

This.
---
Official Nargacuga of the MH3/U board
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
#120360pagesPosted 11/6/2012 9:15:13 PM
Welp, I'm dead. The sheer amount of mental poisoning killed me.
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466