Sony finally admits vita sales "below expectation" and still lack of support

#61PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/6/2012 2:31:58 PM
Anclation posted...
It's kinda sad that someone from Sony acknowledging reality is considered newsworthy.

To TC it's newsworthy. These articles being newsworthy to him are equivalent to "Kim Kardashian realizes that she doesn't like the color purple" news articles to America.

Just irrelevant and unnecessary.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#62kilaferPosted 11/6/2012 2:32:24 PM
O_o
What is with the lot of you freaking out over the TC?

So you don't agree with the news he posts.
Big deal. What is it to you?

It's Vita relevant, it's discussion inviting, it's interesting.

Why do you lot always freak out about things like this?
---
No, what's cheap is nature, making bears so much more dangerous than I. So I evened the playing field. With a door.
~Brauley on the subject of fighting bears.
#63CaitPosted 11/6/2012 2:34:00 PM
Sony still doesn't understand what the problem is, which means they can't fix it, until they do. Problem is that people were not buying PSP games, as it is, the PSP is a failure, so many of the developers are not going to put their games on a system that doesn't sell games. They are going to have that problem with their consoles system, if they don't change something soon. It has nothing to do with mobile, and all about, exclusives on a system. What does Sony make again? I've heard of Sly Cooper (looks rather lame, honestly and I'm really into that cartoon, anime, and all other types of looks), Resistance was support to be a HALO killer, yet, it's the on dead in the water, Little Big Planet was interesting, but honestly, it's boring (Plus, one is the same as the next, so they're pretty much milking it). They axed most of their PR department which was understaffed to begin with. They aren't pushing the PS Vita, which I was happy when they said they weren't calling it a PSP2. I thought that this was a sign that they knew what was wrong; they didn't.

As a famous movie would have said, if this quote was about this: "If you have games, they will buy your system, if it's fun, they will play, if it's challenging, they will challenge their friends, and if you have variety, you ensure plenty of handheld sells." or as the original said: "If you build it, they will come..." It was about baseball, but still, they knew that the PSP had failed, naming it PSP2 would do nothing and still somehow they managed not to learn a damn thing in the entire time of the PSP!? What are a bunch of mental slow people (aka ret**rds) working at ..oh wait, even eventually, slow people learn... what's lower than that? I would say ROCKS, but I have the feeling that even a rock would learn faster than Sony. Did we get a management change between PS2 and PS3 that I'm not aware of?
---
Thanks to my dislike of Final Fantasy XIII, I looked back on ALL Final Fantasy games and now which one I like for what reason. Angry blame XIII.
#64SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/6/2012 2:38:29 PM
360pages posted...
The 3ds is selling just fine with tne phones all over the place. The Vita is failing because sony is derping not because of phones

Well to be fair Nintendo says 3DS while doing alright isn't meeting expectations either, which says even more considering
#65serenade_betaPosted 11/6/2012 2:48:22 PM
kilafer posted...
O_o
What is with the lot of you freaking out over the TC?

So you don't agree with the news he posts.
Big deal. What is it to you?

It's Vita relevant, it's discussion inviting, it's interesting.

Why do you lot always freak out about things like this?

Because reality is trolling. So people who try to bring Sony fanboys to reality (they are usually dreaming in their PSW) = Trolls = TC did something bad.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#66nariusseldon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 3:25:41 PM
Anclation posted...
It's kinda sad that someone from Sony acknowledging reality is considered newsworthy.

sad .. but interesting.

Note that last time they were asked .. vita sales was "meeting expectations". I guess that is no longer true.

They were consistent in admitting the lack of 3rd party support though.
#67Anema1986Posted 11/6/2012 3:31:12 PM
overpriced smartphone the vita is

they should focus entirely on games and gameplay improvments rather than try to add all that a smartphone has, i mean they didnt learn with the PSP, the DS was really inferior hardware wise but the library of games was supreme, plus nintendo actually give the DS a lot of support, while the psp fail to recieve that
---
The only time where a bible is useful is in a castlevania game
#68DunGoofdPosted 11/6/2012 3:57:15 PM
That was absolutely embarrassing.

You kids need to get a life, seriously. I can't believe the amount of whining and b****ing over the TC.

Don't like something? Seriously GTFO. I CANNOT believe you all are freaking out on the mother*****ing internet over some articles. You guys seriously need to reevaluate your lives if this means so much to you. DAMN. I'm seriously embarrassed at this display. You guys continuously prove that you guys really can't handle the real world, and won't be able to, if you can't handle a bunch of threads on a damn board.

And again, lmao @FKRW4Life. Dude made at least 6 posts whining about trolls whining, like wtf. Dude, you definitely need to grow up and go smash your wife or some **** and get off these boards, because you're obviously freaking the **** out.

Damn...
#69360pagesPosted 11/6/2012 3:58:33 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
360pages posted...
The 3ds is selling just fine with tne phones all over the place. The Vita is failing because sony is derping not because of phones

Well to be fair Nintendo says 3DS while doing alright isn't meeting expectations either, which says even more considering

But it's selling as well as the gba did in the same time frame. Unless they expect another ds, then they are idiots
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466
#70FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 4:32:26 PM
DunGoofd posted...
That was absolutely embarrassing.

You kids need to get a life, seriously. I can't believe the amount of whining and b****ing over the TC.

Don't like something? Seriously GTFO. I CANNOT believe you all are freaking out on the mother*****ing internet over some articles. You guys seriously need to reevaluate your lives if this means so much to you. DAMN. I'm seriously embarrassed at this display. You guys continuously prove that you guys really can't handle the real world, and won't be able to, if you can't handle a bunch of threads on a damn board.

And again, lmao @FKRW4Life. Dude made at least 6 posts whining about trolls whining, like wtf. Dude, you definitely need to grow up and go smash your wife or some **** and get off these boards, because you're obviously freaking the **** out.

Damn...

You must be new around here. LMAO.

Also, you need to get some help for your anger management kiddo. That kind of pent up super rage can not be healthy at all. I feel bad for you :(
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate