Sony finally admits vita sales "below expectation" and still lack of support

#71Excuse_MePosted 11/6/2012 3:40:31 PM
Cait posted...
the PSP is a failure

You were doing fine until here.
#72xfactorPosted 11/6/2012 3:50:32 PM
Its all about the games.

Games, games, games. Quality games.

Too bad sony refuses and choose "big named titles" over "quality games" here. When is sony going to learn that mediocre spinoffs =/= quality?
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#73DunGoofdPosted 11/6/2012 4:18:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#74kakashik99992Posted 11/6/2012 4:23:05 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
TheBlackBat7 posted...
This is good. Now they'll focus on more ways to boost sales and support. Might make them think outside the box.

I don't that's possible at this point. The days of dedicated handhelds seem over.

3DS is doing...well the opposite of the Vita dude
#75FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 4:23:43 PM
DunGoofd posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
DunGoofd posted...
That was absolutely embarrassing.

You kids need to get a life, seriously. I can't believe the amount of whining and b****ing over the TC.

Don't like something? Seriously GTFO. I CANNOT believe you all are freaking out on the mother*****ing internet over some articles. You guys seriously need to reevaluate your lives if this means so much to you. DAMN. I'm seriously embarrassed at this display. You guys continuously prove that you guys really can't handle the real world, and won't be able to, if you can't handle a bunch of threads on a damn board.

And again, lmao @FKRW4Life. Dude made at least 6 posts whining about trolls whining, like wtf. Dude, you definitely need to grow up and go smash your wife or some **** and get off these boards, because you're obviously freaking the **** out.

Damn...

You must be new around here. LMAO.

Also, you need to get some help for your anger management kiddo. That kind of pent up super rage can not be healthy at all. I feel bad for you :(

So you look absolutely stupid and know this and the best you can up with is "no u". Yep your butthurt is definitely showing.

I bet your wife doesn't let you "play" with her, that's why you spend hours crying about all the flopics here. At this point, you're worst than those trolls because you act like you're 10, when you're probably like 30-something.

Embarrassing.

Yup, definitely an insecure rageholic. Im almost tempted to fall into your trap, but a big man like you posting this verbal diarrhea on the vita boards isnt someone little old me would want to mess with ;) Clearly a butthurt maniac with a vendetta though. Im almost impressed... LMAO!
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#76DunGoofdPosted 11/6/2012 4:33:30 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
DunGoofd posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
DunGoofd posted...

You kids need to get a life, seriously. I can't believe the amount of whining and b****ing over the TC.

Don't like something? Seriously GTFO. I CANNOT believe you all are freaking out on the mother*****ing internet over some articles. You guys seriously need to reevaluate your lives if this means so much to you. DAMN. I'm seriously embarrassed at this display. You guys continuously prove that you guys really can't handle the real world, and won't be able to, if you can't handle a bunch of threads on a damn board.

And again, lmao @FKRW4Life. Dude made at least 6 posts whining about trolls whining, like wtf. Dude, you definitely need to grow up and go smash your wife or some **** and get off these boards, because you're obviously freaking the **** out.

Damn...

Also, you need to get some help for your anger management kiddo. That kind of pent up super rage can not be healthy at all. I feel bad for you :(

So you look absolutely stupid and know this and the best you can up with is "no u". Yep your butthurt is definitely showing.

I bet your wife doesn't let you "play" with her, that's why you spend hours crying about all the flopics here. At this point, you're worst than those trolls because you act like you're 10, when you're probably like 30-something.

Embarrassing.

Yup, definitely an insecure rageholic. Im almost tempted to fall into your trap, but a big man like you posting this verbal diarrhea on the vita boards isnt someone little old me would want to mess with ;) Clearly a butthurt maniac with a vendetta though. Im almost impressed... LMAO!

Keep going with the "no u" response because you're just making yourself look worse. How old are you? I'm not even raging here (but people who think at the 7th grade level probably think using curse words = raging).

The only person who is insecure and is raging here is you. Your posts are proof of that. No explanations needed. If you weren't insecure and butthurt about everything here, you wouldn't be posting whining at the TC like its a life or death thing.

It's that simple.
#77FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 4:36:54 PM
DunGoofd posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
DunGoofd posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
DunGoofd posted...

Damn...

Embarrassing.

Keep going with the "no u" response because you're just making yourself look worse. How old are you? I'm not even raging here (but people who think at the 7th grade level probably think using curse words = raging).

The only person who is insecure and is raging here is you. Your posts are proof of that. No explanations needed. If you weren't insecure and butthurt about everything here, you wouldn't be posting whining at the TC like its a life or death thing.

It's that simple.

Gamefaqs is serious business?

LMAO. Calm down dood. Youre getting scary. :)
---
#78archedsoulPosted 11/6/2012 4:38:09 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
DunGoofd posted...

Damn...

I don't see any raging in his post. More like he's pointing out the sad fact about all the whiners here. Seems like you've been raging throughout this and many other nariusseldon topics. Maybe you can just ignore him or something. It's not healthy at all.
#79FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 4:40:07 PM
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
DunGoofd posted...

Damn...

I don't see any raging in his post. More like he's pointing out the sad fact about all the whiners here. Seems like you've been raging throughout this and many other nariusseldon topics. Maybe you can just ignore him or something. It's not healthy at all.

Youre right, him telling me i should smash my wife is not raging at all. Ummm... GTFO?
---
#80360pagesPosted 11/6/2012 4:41:13 PM
The psvita boards, where people whine about people whining about people whining... Only here can we reach such a level of stupidity.

We deserve some kind of reward.
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466