Sony finally admits vita sales "below expectation" and still lack of support

#81archedsoulPosted 11/6/2012 4:41:28 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
DunGoofd posted...
That was absolutely embarrassing.

You kids need to get a life, seriously. I can't believe the amount of whining and b****ing over the TC.

Don't like something? Seriously GTFO. I CANNOT believe you all are freaking out on the mother*****ing internet over some articles. You guys seriously need to reevaluate your lives if this means so much to you. DAMN. I'm seriously embarrassed at this display. You guys continuously prove that you guys really can't handle the real world, and won't be able to, if you can't handle a bunch of threads on a damn board.

And again, lmao @FKRW4Life. Dude made at least 6 posts whining about trolls whining, like wtf. Dude, you definitely need to grow up and go smash your wife or some **** and get off these boards, because you're obviously freaking the **** out.

Damn...

You must be new around here. LMAO.

Also, you need to get some help for your anger management kiddo. That kind of pent up super rage can not be healthy at all. I feel bad for you :(

I don't see any raging in his post. More like he's pointing out the sad fact about all the whiners here. Seems like you've been raging throughout this and many other nariusseldon topics. Maybe you can just ignore him or something. It's not healthy at all.

Youre right, him telling me i should smash my wife is not raging at all. Ummm... GTFO?

How is telling someone to go have sex, raging? Are you serious?
#82FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 4:47:06 PM(edited)
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
DunGoofd posted...

You kids need to get a life, seriously. I can't believe the amount of whining and b****ing over the TC.

Don't like something? Seriously GTFO. I CANNOT believe you all are freaking out on the mother*****ing internet over some articles. You guys seriously need to reevaluate your lives if this means so much to you. DAMN. I'm seriously embarrassed at this display. You guys continuously prove that you guys really can't handle the real world, and won't be able to, if you can't handle a bunch of threads on a damn board.

And again, lmao @FKRW4Life. Dude made at least 6 posts whining about trolls whining, like wtf. Dude, you definitely need to grow up and go smash your wife or some **** and get off these boards, because you're obviously freaking the **** out.

Damn...

Also, you need to get some help for your anger management kiddo. That kind of pent up super rage can not be healthy at all. I feel bad for you :(

I don't see any raging in his post. More like he's pointing out the sad fact about all the whiners here. Seems like you've been raging throughout this and many other nariusseldon topics. Maybe you can just ignore him or something. It's not healthy at all.

Youre right, him telling me i should smash my wife is not raging at all. Ummm... GTFO?

Ugh... Smash = violent attack

smash
  Use Smash in a sentence Origin
smash
   [smash] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to break to pieces with violence and often with a crashing sound, as by striking, letting fall, or dashing against something; shatter: He smashed the vase against the wall.
to defeat, disappoint, or disillusion utterly.
to hit or strike (someone or something) with force.
to overthrow or destroy something considered as harmful: They smashed the drug racket.
to ruin financially: The depression smashed him.

See definition 3. AKA, you two "Winners" are promoting violence towards women.

*Edit:

Not just any woman, my wife actually. Im really shocked Im not getting angry at this. Probably because I have an idea about you two and your status...
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#83DunGoofdPosted 11/6/2012 4:47:06 PM
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
DunGoofd posted...

Damn...

Lmao, he probably thinks I was talking about literally smashing someone. Not surprising from someone with a 7th grade comprehension level.
#84FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 4:48:34 PM
Ummm, you said smash my wife. You want her to be violently hit. Youre absolutely disgusting.
---
#85FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 4:52:17 PM
360pages posted...
The psvita boards, where people whine about people whining about people whining... Only here can we reach such a level of stupidity.

We deserve some kind of reward.

Dont forget to mention the place where crazed psychopaths can threaten a mans wife with violence, insult his character, and cowardly create alt accounts to back yourself up all over a piece of plastic.

I swear, these anti whiner trolls are worse than the flopics. They just try to attack anyone they can over any made up thing they can come with. It's almost offensive in it's stupidity
---
#86DunGoofdPosted 11/6/2012 4:52:25 PM

smash
smash
   [smash] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
to break to pieces with violence and often with a crashing sound, as by striking, letting fall, or dashing against something; shatter: He smashed the vase against the wall.
to overthrow or destroy something considered as harmful: They smashed the drug racket.

*Edit:

Not just any woman, my wife actually. Im really shocked Im not getting angry at this. Probably because I have an idea about you two and your status...

And I was right. Lmfao embarrassing. More proof this guy is just a kid.
#87360pagesPosted 11/6/2012 4:56:52 PM
Really you two, both of you must realize that no one wins an internet argument. It only ends when some realizes that they have better things to do then to argue with some that they will never see.

Now stop it, your posts are giving me cancer.
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466
#88FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 5:00:44 PM
DunGoofd posted...

smash
smash
   [smash] Show IPA
verb (used with object)

*Edit:

And I was right. Lmfao embarrassing. More proof this guy is just a kid.

/FACEPALM

this kid is really grasping at straws. But please, keep threatening a harmless woman who is twenty times the human being youll ever be. And please, keep up with this disgusting obsession you have with me and my personal life. But most of all, please keep embarrassing yourself with your endless diatribes.

Youre an antagonizer, a provoker, and a troll with nothing to do with his life but attack people who are both better than you and happier than you.

Once again, please seek help while there is still time little man. It is not healthy :)
---
#89FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 5:01:44 PM
360pages posted...
Really you two, both of you must realize that no one wins an internet argument. It only ends when some realizes that they have better things to do then to argue with some that they will never see.

Now stop it, your posts are giving me cancer.

Ive never even started, lol. This cretin just keeps attacking my wife and my character because he has a problem seeing my user name in his buddy Narissuledons posts. Maybe an alt account, I dunno. Just trying to watch breaking amish man.
---
#90seriously_lolPosted 11/6/2012 5:08:47 PM
I came to see why this thread gets bumped so fast. Turns out that its just two angry nerds going at each other with their F5 key.
---
Saying "IMO" used to mean something.. Now people use it to say all the stupid crap they want and expects their words hold some kind of value.