Sony finally admits vita sales "below expectation" and still lack of support

#91archedsoulPosted 11/6/2012 6:20:26 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
Ummm, you said smash my wife. You want her to be violently hit. Youre absolutely disgusting.

He said you should smash your wife aka you should go have sex with her. Not that he wants to smash her.

Smash:

1. The action/process of ****ing someone good.
1a. Hittin' it
1b. Tappin that ass.
1. Damn, Keri looks good as ****!..I just wanna smash her!

It's slang man. It's understandable you didn't get it but then the following posts are exactly what he's talking about. You're mad and just throwing around insults he just threw at you. Whatever you are saying reply to him applies just as much to you. You really need to relax and not take the Internet so seriously.

If it bothers you so much and you really can't handle it then simply ignore him and TC and your problem is solved. You're not looking any better than he is, in fact worst with you spazzing out every time a negative topic comes up. If you're truly married and whatnot I assume your an adult, so try to act like one.
#92FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 6:26:22 PM(edited)
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Ummm, you said smash my wife. You want her to be violently hit. Youre absolutely disgusting.

He said you should smash your wife aka you should go have sex with her. Not that he wants to smash her.

Smash:

1a. Hittin' it
1b. Tappin that ass.

It's slang man. It's understandable you didn't get it but then the following posts are exactly what he's talking about. You're mad and just throwing around insults he just threw at you. Whatever you are saying reply to him applies just as much to you. You really need to relax and not take the Internet so seriously.

If it bothers you so much and you really can't handle it then simply ignore him and TC and your problem is solved. You're not looking any better than he is, in fact worst with you spazzing out every time a negative topic comes up. If you're truly married and whatnot I assume your an adult, so try to act like one.

No no, you're right. Narius is an amazing poster who contributes more to this board than anyone else. And this other character that attacked me unprovoked a few pages back blatantly insulting me and my wife should just continue to do whatever he wants to me.

Complacency is king to subordinate people after all...

Lmao

Ps. You two can also use that "ignore users you dont" like advice :D
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#93vyseskiesPosted 11/6/2012 6:27:03 PM(edited)
admit defeat is the first step :d

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/images/9/2007/02/medium_eatsmoney.gif
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#94FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 6:28:14 PM
Agreed. Lets hope they follow their own advice :D
---
#95CompassPosted 11/6/2012 6:28:50 PM(edited)
vyseskies posted...
admit defeat is the first step :d

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/images/9/2007/02/medium_eatsmoney.gif

lol!
#96archedsoulPosted 11/6/2012 6:37:03 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...

Smash:

1a. Hittin' it
1b. Tappin that ass.

No no, you're right. Narius is an amazing poster who contributes more to this board than anyone else. And this other character that attacked me unprovoked a few pages back blatantly insulting me and my wife should just continue to do whatever he wants to me.

Lmao

See what I mean? Instead of acting like the bigger man, you try to counter with an ultra defensive sounding post. You were insulted because you are acting awfully mad and childish in this thread alone, and I didn't see him insult your wife. Only that you misunderstood. Like, think for a moment how childish some of your posts are and then think about how you old you are. Not a good look.

And I can handle the Internet at its best or worse. My ego isn't that fragile to resort to ignore lists. I was merely giving you advice because you spazz out way too much and I was also correcting the smash misunderstanding.
#97FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 6:42:54 PM
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...

Smash:

1a. Hittin' it
1b. Tappin that ass.

Lmao

See what I mean? Instead of acting like the bigger man, you try to counter with an ultra defensive sounding post. You were insulted because you are acting awfully mad and childish in this thread alone, and I didn't see him insult your wife. Only that you misunderstood. Like, think for a moment how childish some of your posts are and then think about how you old you are. Not a good look.

And I can handle the Internet at its best or worse. My ego isn't that fragile to resort to ignore lists. I was merely giving you advice because you spazz out way too much and I was also correcting the smash misunderstanding.

It's like you know everything about my personality just from a few vita board posts! Do I owe you money for this amazing prognosis?

I don't ignore people either. And I don't suffer jerks or idiots. Something this board is full of.

Id love a few examples of my shouting btw. You interpret my posts as rage, I interpret yours as the same. Impasse much?
---
#98kakashik99992Posted 11/6/2012 6:43:13 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...

Smash:

1a. Hittin' it
1b. Tappin that ass.

Lmao

I thought the general board consensus was that in times like these you should deflate and fold her back in the box and hid it under your bed again
#99FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 6:47:22 PM
kakashik99992 posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...

Smash:

1a. Hittin' it
1b. Tappin that ass.

Lmao

I thought the general board consensus was that in times like these you should deflate and fold her back in the box and hid it under your bed again

Lmao. I dunno how you do your thing. Not familiar with that style
---
#100MarkCohenBrosPosted 11/6/2012 6:49:53 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
archedsoul posted...
FKRW4Life posted...

Smash:

1a. Hittin' it
1b. Tappin that ass.

Lmao

It's like you know everything about my personality just from a few vita board posts! Do I owe you money for this amazing prognosis?

I don't ignore people either. And I don't suffer jerks or idiots. Something this board is full of.

Id love a few examples of my shouting btw. You interpret my posts as rage, I interpret yours as the same. Impasse much?

You're definitely the one mad or I guess butthurt here, just reread your posts.

inb4umadandbutthurt