ACL sold 100k first week, AC3 sold 3.1M

#11FKRW4LifePosted 11/6/2012 12:31:33 PM
nariusseldon posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Arucard05 posted...
Wow that's great for AC:L! With digital sales I bet it's a lot higher. Ubisoft has to be happy with that.

AGREED! Awesome sales for AC. Glad narius posted something positive for once, even if he didn't intend to :D

hmm .. how can i not intend to when i have to consciously do it? Didn't i quote "solid start"?

Facts are facts.

It's a trap?
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#12Arucard05Posted 11/6/2012 12:33:53 PM
Wow, posting positive news for once? At least any sane person would see this as positive.

I have money on he was intending for the gap between ACIII and Liberation to shame us poor Vita owners.

Either way, keep it up nariusseldon. I'd entertain your "facts" posts if they ran the spectrum between good news, neutral news and bad news.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
#13XphoenixedgeXPosted 11/6/2012 12:33:57 PM
The version for 6+ year-old consoles outselling the less established Vita version?
Ya dont say?

If this was meant to be another one of you trolling posts, it was a huge fail.
#14nariusseldon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 12:35:04 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
nariusseldon posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Arucard05 posted...
Wow that's great for AC:L! With digital sales I bet it's a lot higher. Ubisoft has to be happy with that.

AGREED! Awesome sales for AC. Glad narius posted something positive for once, even if he didn't intend to :D

hmm .. how can i not intend to when i have to consciously do it? Didn't i quote "solid start"?

Facts are facts.

It's a trap?

LOL .. trap for WHAT? Can you just take news/facts as they are?
#15alexg1989Posted 11/6/2012 12:35:35 PM
This is actually good news for ACL... dumb troll TC thought he was posting another negative Vita topic...

who actually expected ACL to outsell AC3 anyway? We saw how many epic tv commercials AC3 had... as far as I know, ACL only had one...

Call of Duty BOD may do the same...
---
Gamertag: psvitagamer89
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#16nariusseldon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 12:36:19 PM
Arucard05 posted...
Wow, posting positive news for once? At least any sane person would see this as positive.

I have money on he was intending for the gap between ACIII and Liberation to shame us poor Vita owners.

Either way, keep it up nariusseldon. I'd entertain your "facts" posts if they ran the spectrum between good news, neutral news and bad news.

Nope. Vita is a new platform with 1/30 the installed based of PS3 & 360. If i want to make that argument, i would already put that in the first post.

And i quote a "solid start".
#17Sami1000Posted 11/6/2012 12:38:54 PM
100k in first week for handheld game sounds impressive to me. I can't even imagine how big the Persona 4 golden sales will be.
#18PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/6/2012 12:44:27 PM
lol He tries to post it as negative, when it is indeed positive to everyone else. So then he tells people that he posts positive news when he sees it. lol Yea, ok Facts.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#19bsballa09Posted 11/6/2012 12:45:17 PM(edited)
Very good sales. TC failed.
---
inafterinb4bsballa
Seeing Louis CK stand up, 3rd row, November 28th.
#20SagadegoPosted 11/6/2012 12:45:33 PM
Source: VGChartz
LOL No!

i'll wait for something more reliable like NPD.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666