ACL sold 100k first week, AC3 sold 3.1M

#21nariusseldon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 12:45:52 PM
Sami1000 posted...
100k in first week for handheld game sounds impressive to me. I can't even imagine how big the Persona 4 golden sales will be.

It is a solid start.

The closest example, aside from launch, is project diva, which sold (i think, correct me if i am wrong) something like 50k in Japan.
#22TheBlackBat7Posted 11/6/2012 12:47:21 PM
Arucard05 posted...

Either way, keep it up nariusseldon. I'd entertain your "facts" posts if they ran the spectrum between good news, neutral news and bad news.

TC, I hope you realized you were going to get flamed for this. But it's still good to prove yourself. *Thumbs UP*

I'd have no problem if you posted ALL news. (But I never had a problem with your news, just their tendency to be frequent.)
---
PSVita Council's official Secretary Of Defense
VPSN: theblackbat07
#23quickposterPosted 11/6/2012 12:48:01 PM
I'm going to be honest. I knew that it didn't sell Vita given there aren't any articles saying Vita is picking up like there was with 3DS when Mario came out. But I expected it to sell more than this. What happened to "third party games don't sell on Nintendo but Sony are the better bet"?

I can name tonnes of 3DS third party games which outsold that. So Vita owners care to explain yourselves? I bought the game.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#243dsghostPosted 11/6/2012 12:50:07 PM
quickposter posted...
I'm going to be honest. I knew that it didn't sell Vita given there aren't any articles saying Vita is picking up like there was with 3DS when Mario came out. But I expected it to sell more than this. What happened to "third party games don't sell on Nintendo but Sony are the better bet"?

I can name tonnes of 3DS third party games which outsold that. So Vita owners care to explain yourselves? I bought the game.

Who cares man. Your just trying to start arguments against fanboys, I have a 3ds and vita. Of course most 3ds games will outsell a vita game. But I'm enjoying Liberation.
#25PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/6/2012 12:50:27 PM
nariusseldon posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Arucard05 posted...
Wow that's great for AC:L! With digital sales I bet it's a lot higher. Ubisoft has to be happy with that.

AGREED! Awesome sales for AC. Glad narius posted something positive for once, even if he didn't intend to :D

hmm .. how can i not intend to when i have to consciously do it? Didn't i quote "solid start"?

Facts are facts.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64532121

"Debute at 14 .. ouch! UC and FIFA debuted at #1 and #2 respectively. "

And now you're trying to claim that you're posting this as good news instead of secretly trying to take another jab at the Vita saying it only moved 100K while it's counterpart moved 3M?

Admit it, your plan backfired. You were too cocky, and now you have to just roll with the punches.

lmao
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#26nariusseldon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 12:59:41 PM
TheBlackBat7 posted...
Arucard05 posted...

Either way, keep it up nariusseldon. I'd entertain your "facts" posts if they ran the spectrum between good news, neutral news and bad news.

TC, I hope you realized you were going to get flamed for this. But it's still good to prove yourself. *Thumbs UP*

I'd have no problem if you posted ALL news. (But I never had a problem with your news, just their tendency to be frequent.)

It is not like flaming is not a daily occurrence here. People on the internet would have the strangest ideas and would claim they know you better than you do, and attributes your actions to all sort of strange reasons.

I will just let the facts speak for themselves.
#27ZamnatoPosted 11/6/2012 1:08:58 PM
I can't believe!!!!!! Nariusseldon post a positive topic!!!!!!!!!

Its the APOCALIPSE INCOMING! Run!
#28mike_411Posted 11/6/2012 1:10:14 PM
lolnariusseldon
---
"Peace is trolling!" Mentality of Gamefaqs mods
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma! :D
#29MaKdPosted 11/6/2012 1:10:56 PM
Thats not too bad actually. I'd like to see what game hits 1 million first. Maybe BOD?
---
Platinum Trophies - Dead Space, Uncharted 2, COD: Black Ops, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, Dead Space 2, Uncharted 3
#30Jon TalbainPosted 11/6/2012 1:20:35 PM
Is there any way to track digital sales? I wonder if Uncharted: Golden Abyss has already sold more than a million in total if the digital sales are counted. Plus since they announced a sequel to Gravity Rush so fast, I wonder if it has high digital sales numbers as well. It may be the same with Assassin's Creed: Liberation. I am glad it has a solid start, I just hope it continues to sell.
---
As long as you believe in yourself, nothing may overcome you.