ACL sold 100k first week, AC3 sold 3.1M

#81SquallWindbladePosted 11/7/2012 10:11:53 AM
I have to wonder if this number includes the ACL/Vita bundle pack. I know that I was one of those gamers waiting for a good handheld bundle (similar to the way they did a Star Wars Battlefront bundle for PSP) to get my purchase of the vita.

Since I can't use 3D features due to visual impairment, the Vita was literally my only handheld option this gen.
---
Sorry, this dispenser is entirely out of craps, and we are unable to fulfill your request for two craps. Try again later, thank you.
#82nariusseldon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 10:19:31 AM
SquallWindblade posted...
I have to wonder if this number includes the ACL/Vita bundle pack. I know that I was one of those gamers waiting for a good handheld bundle (similar to the way they did a Star Wars Battlefront bundle for PSP) to get my purchase of the vita.

Since I can't use 3D features due to visual impairment, the Vita was literally my only handheld option this gen.

I do not know. Either case, the number is not bad. Digital download is NOT included. vita is your only dedicated handheld options .. but that is clearly not the only handheld device that can play games.

Oh, and you can turn OFF 3D on the 3DS.
#83paperwariorPosted 11/7/2012 10:57:09 AM
I can't use the 3D features of the 3DS either but I still bought a 3DS. It's just a graphical gimmick. You buy a system to play games on it.
---
"God Hand is the ultimate expression of the joy of humanity, specifically the punching part of the joy of humanity."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#84FKRW4LifePosted 11/7/2012 4:04:17 PM
nariusseldon posted...
SquallWindblade posted...

I do not know. Either case, the number is not bad. Digital download is NOT included. vita is your only dedicated handheld options .. but that is clearly not the only handheld device that can play games.

Oh, and you can turn OFF 3D on the 3DS.

Youve been owned in your own thread. I love how much you squirm here. Oh and BUMPAGE ON THIS POSITIVE THREAD

:D
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#85FKRW4LifePosted 11/8/2012 5:12:10 PM
Facts, why are you bumping all your negative topics again but not this one? Are you that intimidated of me? LMAO
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#86D E E G SPosted 11/8/2012 5:49:38 PM
So basically 1 in 30 Vita owners bought AC:L in the first week. That is pretty good.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-fRuoMIfpw&feature=youtu.be
#87SplatterHouse55Posted 11/9/2012 12:27:29 AM
Yikes, this blew up in the TC's face!

This is discussion worth bumping.
#88StrikeNinja24Posted 11/9/2012 12:58:10 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...
I don't understand why people think 100k on platform barely breaking 3mil users is bad?

Because they actually put money into this one.

I'm just saying 100k/3mil isn't that bad of a number.

100k for what is what I would guess a AAA game is horrible. That's losing a lot of money for Ubisoft unless they cut a lot of corners, which I don't think they did.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#89Megaman OmegaPosted 11/9/2012 4:31:52 AM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
The version for 6+ year-old consoles outselling the less established Vita version?
Ya dont say?

If this was meant to be another one of you trolling posts, it was a huge fail.

That explains why the 3DS is doing so poorly... oh wait...
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#90vyseskiesPosted 11/9/2012 6:07:35 AM
This is pretty good, not to count there are barely 3M Vitas out there, so you can't expect 3M software sales, or every Vita owner buys the game.
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3