Media Create Week 44.. I'll add the quote to the topioc. LOL Daylight Savings

#101GamenamebullyPosted 11/7/2012 12:16:33 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
kamikaze135 posted...
And to think I was actually planning to buy a Vita, lol.

This kind of mentality is one reason why the Vita ain't selling well.

If you want it, go ahead. Just don't let the Sales contribute to your purchase. I am going to buy a Vita regardless of sales.

I think he was just trying to make fun of the Vita. Because there's no other reason to post a statement like if you already decided you weren't going to purchase one. It's cute I guess...

I know people who only buy stuff that sells well and diss stuff that doesn't sell well regardless of quality and due to the Vita's current situation that is a possibility.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#102GitaroomanPosted 11/7/2012 12:17:58 PM
Other than having a relaunch next year with price drop + games like soul sacrifice, god eater or PSO2, this year is pretty much over for vita. Nothing Sony can do will change, might as well save the resources for a bigger come back.
#103MuhammadJAPosted 11/7/2012 12:25:33 PM
At least the Vita is still selling. When it suddenly stopped selling, then you can call it a flop.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, home of the Drama Queens.
Where you can get modded for stating your opinion.
#104AwesomeMarioPosted 11/7/2012 12:28:48 PM
Vita is one step to being dead. I feel sad for it. No competition : (
---
Friend Codes and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 16
#105PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/7/2012 12:34:02 PM
Gamenamebully posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
kamikaze135 posted...
And to think I was actually planning to buy a Vita, lol.

This kind of mentality is one reason why the Vita ain't selling well.

If you want it, go ahead. Just don't let the Sales contribute to your purchase. I am going to buy a Vita regardless of sales.

I think he was just trying to make fun of the Vita. Because there's no other reason to post a statement like if you already decided you weren't going to purchase one. It's cute I guess...

I know people who only buy stuff that sells well and diss stuff that doesn't sell well regardless of quality and due to the Vita's current situation that is a possibility.

Then you know some very shallow and dependent people.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#106AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/7/2012 12:35:39 PM
MuhammadJA posted...
At least the Vita is still selling. When it suddenly stopped selling, then you can call it a flop.

4,000 units is not what anyone would consider good sales. Deflect and spin all you want, it doesn't change the cold, hard facts.
---
"I wouldn't be surprised if you were transgendered."-CorruptedRPG attempting to "insult"(?) me with hate speech
#107DiligentTreePosted 11/7/2012 1:06:48 PM
Vita is being outsold 19.5 to 1 against the 3DS.

Holy hell! Also, not one Vita game in the list. Heck, there's barely been ANY Vita game in ANY Media Create lists.

Stay classy Vita. You aren't surviving much longer.
---
This user is not offered for sale under any circumstances. No exceptions.
#108NnamzPosted 11/7/2012 1:19:56 PM
DiligentTree posted...
Vita is being outsold 19.5 to 1 against the 3DS.

Holy hell! Also, not one Vita game in the list. Heck, there's barely been ANY Vita game in ANY Media Create lists.

Stay classy Vita. You aren't surviving much longer.

Numbers are disgustingly bad, but PSPgo survived in Japan for years selling a few hundred units a week. Even if numbers get worse, it's unlikely Sony will stop selling Vita's. Having low hardware sales, but selling it at a profit (like Sony is doing now) isn't making them bleed any money. It IS, however, letting all Japanese 3rd party publishers know they should stay away from the platform until sales pick up.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#109Ambassador_KongPosted 11/7/2012 1:35:36 PM
Sony has already given up. If the Vita lasts past the middle of next year before Sony discontinues the device, I'll be surprised. It's over.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. by Mahatma Gandhi.
#110ChemicalBurritoPosted 11/7/2012 1:41:21 PM
Nnamz posted...
Numbers are disgustingly bad, but PSPgo survived in Japan for years selling a few hundred units a week.

Unfortunately for Sony, the Vita's not merely a PSP with a different form factor and much larger price tag.
---
My game collection: http://chemicalburrito.com
Now: Tales of Graces f (PS3) | Just beat: Tales of the Abyss (PS2), DQ4 (DS)