Media Create Week 44.. I'll add the quote to the topioc. LOL Daylight Savings

#111NnamzPosted 11/7/2012 1:43:50 PM
ChemicalBurrito posted...
Nnamz posted...
Numbers are disgustingly bad, but PSPgo survived in Japan for years selling a few hundred units a week.

Unfortunately for Sony, the Vita's not merely a PSP with a different form factor and much larger price tag.

Yup, it's what they hoped would be replacing the revenue PSP was putting up a few years ago for them. Vita likely won't, especially in Japan, if this keeps up.

However what I was saying was that Vita isn't making them bleed money.There's no reason for them to stop producing the system in Japan, even if it sells 4k a week for the next 6 years.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#112360pagesPosted 11/7/2012 1:44:12 PM
You really can't call this selling more like existing.
It'll pick up sooner or later.
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466
#113Starwars4JPosted 11/7/2012 1:50:30 PM
Well on the good side Vita's will be on friggin fire sale this black friday
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#114GamenamebullyPosted 11/7/2012 1:56:35 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
kamikaze135 posted...
And to think I was actually planning to buy a Vita, lol.

This kind of mentality is one reason why the Vita ain't selling well.

If you want it, go ahead. Just don't let the Sales contribute to your purchase. I am going to buy a Vita regardless of sales.

I think he was just trying to make fun of the Vita. Because there's no other reason to post a statement like if you already decided you weren't going to purchase one. It's cute I guess...

I know people who only buy stuff that sells well and diss stuff that doesn't sell well regardless of quality and due to the Vita's current situation that is a possibility.

Then you know some very shallow and dependent people.

Where live is pretty crappy.

I think when I get a Vita I should rub it in their faces and tell them I am enjoying it and I don't let sales determine what I buy.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#115MewtwoExPosted 11/7/2012 2:16:21 PM
Gamenamebully posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Gamenamebully posted...

If you want it, go ahead. Just don't let the Sales contribute to your purchase. I am going to buy a Vita regardless of sales

I think he was just trying to make fun of the Vita. Because there's no other reason to post a statement like if you already decided you weren't going to purchase one. It's cute I guess...

I know people who only buy stuff that sells well and diss stuff that doesn't sell well regardless of quality and due to the Vita's current situation that is a possibility.

Where live is pretty crappy.

I think when I get a Vita I should rub it in their faces and tell them I am enjoying it and I don't let sales determine what I buy.

Typical ponies words
So you buy a system just to brag about it? wow, so hurdcur you must be
And the poor sales do matter, less sales means less developers will work on it, which means less good games, if games at all
Who would like to make a game for a system that hardly sells?
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg
#116GamenamebullyPosted 11/7/2012 2:21:15 PM
I'd take you seriously if you didn't call me a "Pony". It just shows how immature you are.

And I dare you to live near people who are immature, mock stuff that doesn't sell well, mock people who owns that stuff, and are obsessed with Call Of Duty. You'd feel the same way man :/.

I need to move.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#117derekfishbowlPosted 11/7/2012 2:23:19 PM
FlaccidKratos posted...
Sony is actually very pleased with the latest sales numbers, so I don't see what the problem is.

Sony has already thrown in the towel.
---
Sony's E3 2013 megaton (courtesy of Megaman Omega):
http://img248.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=350248936_strengthmitten_122_82lo.jpg
#118gamewhooper181Posted 11/7/2012 2:26:00 PM
Nnamz posted...
DiligentTree posted...
Vita is being outsold 19.5 to 1 against the 3DS.

Holy hell! Also, not one Vita game in the list. Heck, there's barely been ANY Vita game in ANY Media Create lists.

Stay classy Vita. You aren't surviving much longer.

Numbers are disgustingly bad, but PSPgo survived in Japan for years selling a few hundred units a week. Even if numbers get worse, it's unlikely Sony will stop selling Vita's. Having low hardware sales, but selling it at a profit (like Sony is doing now) isn't making them bleed any money. It IS, however, letting all Japanese 3rd party publishers know they should stay away from the platform until sales pick up.

Sony is not making any profit off of their Vita venture right now. Do you honestly think that a company can go through all that R&D, release a new flagship system, and have it sell less than 3 million worldwide in 11 months with almost no top-selling software to profit off of?

Think about it: The Vita is a great piece of hardware that released at a great value of $250. If Sony were making a profit off of the Vita, they'd have either dropped the price or officially bundled in Memory Sticks by now. You also have to realize that only this last quarter did Nintendo started profiting off of 3DS hardware itself. Instead, Nintendo relied on strong software sales from games like Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, etc. to help stabilize their handheld business.

And didn't Kaz say that the Vita business would be profitable for Sony after 3 years? That's also assuming it sold the amount of hardware and software of a normal system.
---
PS3/PSN: gamewhooper
#119nariusseldonPosted 11/7/2012 2:32:44 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
kamikaze135 posted...
And to think I was actually planning to buy a Vita, lol.

If you want it, go ahead. Just don't let the Sales contribute to your purchase. I am going to buy a Vita regardless of sales.

Or very smart consumers who realize 3rd party support will dry up given the horrible sales.
#120AwesomeMarioPosted 11/7/2012 3:22:56 PM
Nnamz posted...
DiligentTree posted...
Vita is being outsold 19.5 to 1 against the 3DS.

Holy hell! Also, not one Vita game in the list. Heck, there's barely been ANY Vita game in ANY Media Create lists.

Stay classy Vita. You aren't surviving much longer.

Numbers are disgustingly bad, but PSPgo survived in Japan for years selling a few hundred units a week. Even if numbers get worse, it's unlikely Sony will stop selling Vita's. Having low hardware sales, but selling it at a profit (like Sony is doing now) isn't making them bleed any money. It IS, however, letting all Japanese 3rd party publishers know they should stay away from the platform until sales pick up.

Sony isn't selling at a profit. They won't recover losses from Vita 'till 3 more years! how can they be selling it at a profit?
---
Friend Codes and PSN is in profile
People who think I'm Awesome: 16