Media Create Week 44.. I'll add the quote to the topioc. LOL Daylight Savings

#121backguard222Posted 11/7/2012 2:29:51 PM
You know what is crazy? The 3DS has sold almost as many units as the PS3 in Japan.
#122ylvisPosted 11/7/2012 2:32:54 PM
FlaccidKratos posted...
Sony is actually very pleased with the latest sales numbers, so I don't see what the problem is.

So pleased that they reduced their fiscal year projections with 4 million Vitas and PSPs sold.
#123McMarblesPosted 11/7/2012 2:47:48 PM
FlaccidKratos posted...
Sony is actually very pleased with the latest sales numbers, so I don't see what the problem is.

The problem is that Sony is pleased with these numbers.
---
Currently playing: Suikoden
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#124xfactorPosted 11/7/2012 3:10:29 PM
mcsmellington posted...
xfactor posted...
nice to see a new record low for vita.

Why is that nice?

Because just like the saying "competition is good for the industry, it pressures the competitors to improve". Same logic here; low sales will pressure sony to improve the vita.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#125mike_411Posted 11/7/2012 3:16:06 PM
Kitt Thrust posted...
Can we get a Romney qoute for one of the Media Create topics? xD

ok, lol

=D
---
"Peace is trolling!" Mentality of Gamefaqs mods
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma! :D
#126BlackPhoenix127Posted 11/7/2012 3:23:28 PM
backguard222 posted...
You know what is crazy? The 3DS has sold almost as many units as the PS3 in Japan.

It's not as crazy as you think it is. Japan loves handhelds. I'll be shocked if the 3DS doesn't surpass life time PS3 sales in Japan by this holiday season.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#127xXkewls0358Posted 11/7/2012 3:24:05 PM
And to think, the only thing Sony had to do was go with a more consumer friendly outlook and every single bit of this mess could have been avoided. This is what passing the buck onto good paying customers do to a business: Propriety s***, lousy content/os, bad execution (especially with the online "psp/ps1" network), and not learning (or caring about) a thing from their previous portable system.

Forget a price cut (they'll just bankrupt anyway). Forget it trying to get better games (someone can do the long freaking list of how this system has one of the best lineups for launch and during its lifetime thus far). Besides what more do you want to "save" the Vita? The only thing it doesn't have is MMOs. No... They need a Vita 2.0 to fix all the stupid s*** with this thing. Remove the unused back touch, trying using an established format for once *cough* SD *cough*, put the speakers in a better place, use an analog stick that doesn't "stick" everything, go back to the better OS, and get rid of the bulkiness / go with a better design (so people might think it cool to haul around when them AND/OR don't have to feel like they're utterly destroying/ruining the thing unless they put it in a stupidly big protector/pouch).

Nothing short of that is gonna make people like it, sorry. There I said it.
---
fEeD mEh!!1
#128serenade_betaPosted 11/7/2012 4:21:57 PM
McMarbles posted...
FlaccidKratos posted...

The problem is that Sony is pleased with these numbers.

lol, good one.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#129mmarksterPosted 11/7/2012 6:37:00 PM
Up to 202 weeks left.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1032 - 1243 - 4711 Name: mmarkster
Future Wii U owner.
#130vyseskiesPosted 11/7/2012 6:43:50 PM
almost 20 times more units sold.. in a week..
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3