Media Create Week 44.. I'll add the quote to the topioc. LOL Daylight Savings

#141skyrimer3dPosted 11/8/2012 7:44:42 AM
If Sony wants the Vita to sell well, the just have to do what Nintendo did, panic and drop the price $70 and it will sell like hot cakes.

The sad thing about 3ds is that more sales are not equal to lots of quality games, really I can only think of Paper Mario and Castlevania as the two upcoming games I would be interested of. Really nintendo has a real problem with 3rd party support.
#142goothgone514Posted 11/8/2012 7:51:01 AM
Sephirothe88 posted...
LOL vita LOL

---
DETOX
#143MotiJrPosted 11/8/2012 8:24:21 AM
If Sony wants the Vita to sell well, the just have to do what Nintendo did, panic and drop the price $70 and it will sell like hot cakes.

The sad thing about 3ds is that more sales are not equal to lots of quality games, really I can only think of Paper Mario and Castlevania as the two upcoming games I would be interested of. Really nintendo has a real problem with 3rd party support.

You're quite uninformed. In YOUR OPINION, there are only 2 quality games for the 3ds. In reality, there are plenty and a good amount of 3rd party support. The price drop wasn't a panic but more a humbling act for charging too much. If Sony drop the price of the Vita, it will actually be a panic, due to incredibly poor sales.
I could easily call out the fanboy card but I genuinely think you are ignorant and ill informed.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#144LHS_2012Posted 11/8/2012 10:29:26 AM
MotiJr posted...

You're quite uninformed. In YOUR OPINION, there are only 2 quality games for the 3ds. In reality, there are plenty and a good amount of 3rd party support. The price drop wasn't a panic but more a humbling act for charging too much. If Sony drop the price of the Vita, it will actually be a panic, due to incredibly poor sales.
I could easily call out the fanboy card but I genuinely think you are ignorant and ill informed.

Saying Nintendo handhelds have poor 3rd part support is basically announcing that he doesn't know what he's talking about. Home consoles are one thing, but Nintendo handhelds consistently have great third party support because they're usually the only viable handheld to develop for (due to piracy on the PSP and low sales for, well, everything else)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#145xfactorPosted 11/8/2012 3:33:03 PM
Its true. The DS has a library that rivals the ps2, having probably the best library of all consoles.

That with the various ips from the major 3rd party such as Monster hunters, resident evils, ace attorney, dead or alive, shin megami tensei, professor layton, theatrhymthm final fantasy, kingdom hearts, tekken, street fighter, etrian odyssey, epic mickey, scribblenauts, need for speed etc its no wonder why the vita is selling so bad.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#146CooperRCPosted 11/8/2012 3:57:55 PM
"""
04./09. [PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 <SPT> (Konami) {2012.10.04} (7.980) - 38.388 / NEW (+104%)
08./09. [PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2013 <SPT> (Konami) {2012.10.04} (7.980) - 13.828 / 338.986 (-26%)
"""

Is there something wrong with your chart??
#147BrasenPosted 11/8/2012 4:18:58 PM
xXkewls0358 posted...
And to think, the only thing Sony had to do was go with a more consumer friendly outlook and every single bit of this mess could have been avoided. This is what passing the buck onto good paying customers do to a business: Propriety s***, lousy content/os, bad execution (especially with the online "psp/ps1" network), and not learning (or caring about) a thing from their previous portable system.

Forget a price cut (they'll just bankrupt anyway). Forget it trying to get better games (someone can do the long freaking list of how this system has one of the best lineups for launch and during its lifetime thus far). Besides what more do you want to "save" the Vita? The only thing it doesn't have is MMOs. No... They need a Vita 2.0 to fix all the stupid s*** with this thing. Remove the unused back touch, trying using an established format for once *cough* SD *cough*, put the speakers in a better place, use an analog stick that doesn't "stick" everything, go back to the better OS, and get rid of the bulkiness / go with a better design (so people might think it cool to haul around when them AND/OR don't have to feel like they're utterly destroying/ruining the thing unless they put it in a stupidly big protector/pouch).

Nothing short of that is gonna make people like it, sorry. There I said it.

well put! a likely cause why the Vita continues to spiral down an down
even after blockbuster franchises/titles like hatsune miku, persona, etc...
#148serenade_betaPosted 11/8/2012 4:23:35 PM(edited)
skyrimer3d posted...

So you are pretty much saying the Vita sucks bad, because the 3DS was selling better when it was actually more expensive than the Vita.
Not that I think you believe in what you are saying enough to reply to anyone.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#149Butt_SquidPosted 11/8/2012 5:35:19 PM
From: serenade_beta | Posted: 11/8/2012 6:23:35 PM | #148
So you are pretty much saying the Vita sucks bad, because the 3DS was selling better when it was actually more expensive than the Vita.

The 3DS was originally the same price as the wifi Vita, it was never more expensive.
---
Teuthida and Sphincters
http://i.imgur.com/TGKrA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/3RlJo.png http://i.imgur.com/8FfZY.jpg
#150Megaman OmegaPosted 11/9/2012 1:15:06 AM
LOL at Lume trying to spin this and getting utterly demolished. These sales are so bad, there's no way to sugarcoat it. It's time to face the facts, the Vita is bombing. Sales are lower than ever and it will only stop dropping when the holiday boost starts kicking in.
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon