www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#62mcsmellingtonPosted 11/7/2012 8:17:35 AM
xfactor posted...
nice to see a new record low for vita.

Why is that nice?
---
GT: McPoo
#63JobocanPosted 11/7/2012 8:17:44 AM
I'm not confused as to why the Vita is doing horribly, what I can't get is why Sony outright refuses to do ANYTHING about the situation.
It's hard to like a system (and I do like the Vita) when even the manufacturer doesn't give two craps about it... It's impossible to remain positive about it at this point... Unless you're Lume, I guess.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#64SuichimoPosted 11/7/2012 8:18:25 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
Lol. Just look at those 3DS games.

I'm playing games that are available in English on my Vita in the meantime.

Yep. Totally out numbered by all of those Vita titles. All of them. Each and every single one.

kyomagi posted...
mike_411 posted...
Poor Vita.

When does the WiiU release in japan?

A month after the US. Which is weird

Eh, both the Wii and the DS launched in the US before Japan, so its not entirely out of character.
---
Aries- The look on your face will be priceless when you find that forty pound watermelon in you colon. -Weird Al
#65AnclationPosted 11/7/2012 8:23:00 AM
Guys, don't dismiss the Vita just based on sales, lackluster third party support and the upcoming release schedule, go with your gut feeling instead! Remember, it worked wonders for the political pundits who predicted a Romney win in spite of those silly facts and figures.
#66AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/7/2012 8:23:45 AM
Anclation posted...
Guys, don't dismiss the Vita just based on sales, lackluster third party support and the upcoming release schedule, go with your gut feeling instead! Remember, it worked wonders for the political pundits who predicted a Romney win in spite of those silly facts and figures.

LMAO!
---
"I wouldn't be surprised if you were transgendered."-CorruptedRPG attempting to "insult"(?) me with hate speech
#67MrSRArterPosted 11/7/2012 8:28:25 AM
Suichimo posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
Lol. Just look at those 3DS games.

I'm playing games that are available in English on my Vita in the meantime.

Yep. Totally out numbered by all of those Vita titles. All of them. Each and every single one.

kyomagi posted...
mike_411 posted...
Poor Vita.

When does the WiiU release in japan?

A month after the US. Which is weird

Eh, both the Wii and the DS launched in the US before Japan, so its not entirely out of character.

Nintendo's awareness of Black Friday is most likely the reason.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eStcSpAdodc&feature=plcp <- I agree with this video.
Official Birthday Cake flavor of the IDF
#68360pagesPosted 11/7/2012 8:33:36 AM
Alas, Lume is out of cards to play, he is gone. Never to be seen in this topic again.

Well black friday is coming up.
---
Black Friend code 5457 8868 8614
Brawl friend code 1205-6397-3466
#69deathpapayaPosted 11/7/2012 8:48:06 AM
mcsmellington posted...
xfactor posted...
nice to see a new record low for vita.

Why is that nice?

Sarcasm.
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia
#70AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/7/2012 9:00:36 AM
360pages posted...
Alas, Lume is out of cards to play, he is gone. Never to be seen in this topic again.

Well black friday is coming up.

Lume is a sad, sad person.
---
"I wouldn't be surprised if you were transgendered."-CorruptedRPG attempting to "insult"(?) me with hate speech