"Fourth-generation iPad smashes PlayStation Vita in raw graphics power"

#31mike_411Posted 11/7/2012 11:17:03 AM
deathpapaya posted...
iCeThEeCrEaToR7 posted...
I bet the battery sucks lol.

It's not even remotely possible to be as bad as the Vita's battery life.

Sure about that?
---
"Peace is trolling!" Mentality of Gamefaqs mods
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma! :D
#32ManjiMidouPosted 11/7/2012 11:17:26 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
nariusseldon posted...
iCeThEeCrEaToR7 posted...
nariusseldon posted...
http://venturebeat.com/2012/11/07/fourth-generation-ipad-smashes-playstation-vita-in-raw-graphics-power/

"However, when it comes to raw computing power, the Vita is no longer the most powerful portable graphics device. The fourth-generation iPad now takes that role thanks to the newer-generation PowerVR GPU."

"Should Sony be worried? Not because of performance. As a dedicated game console, the Vita is still has built-in physical controls — an extremely important feature for gamers — while the iPad does not. Sony’s biggest concerns right now for the Vita are poor sales and a limited game selection."

Well that was unexpected..I guess the ipad 4 has ps3 graphics...?

Something like that. Given the trend, i bet the next iphone (or android phone) will have ipad 4 specs. So i guess phones will be "smashes vita in raw graphics power" in about a year.

So does that make the 3ds even more obsolete in the handheld graphical department?

DAMN

lol Everytime I bring up that 3DS point he never responds. Must have a serious grudge with the Vita's hardware capabilities.

l guess he is just to embarrass to acknowledge the 3ds as a next gen handheld with piss poor specs like those.
#33AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/7/2012 11:30:42 AM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Arucard05 posted...
yeh ... that is vita's only advantage now.

Wording it that way trivializes how massive of an advantage it is.

This. And again, he points out how tablets have better graphics than the Vita, but never says the same about the 3DS. It's incredible.

Are you serious? The Vita is more powerful than the 3DS, and the iPad4 is more powerful than the Vita...common sense would tell you the iPad is more powerful than the 3DS. It doesn't need to be stated.
---
"I wouldn't be surprised if you were transgendered."-CorruptedRPG attempting to "insult"(?) me with hate speech
#34FKRW4LifePosted 11/7/2012 11:35:52 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Arucard05 posted...

This. And again, he points out how tablets have better graphics than the Vita, but never says the same about the 3DS. It's incredible.

Are you serious? The Vita is more powerful than the 3DS, and the iPad4 is more powerful than the Vita...common sense would tell you the iPad is more powerful than the 3DS. It doesn't need to be stated.

Lmao, someone is freaking out...
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#35ManjiMidouPosted 11/7/2012 11:37:47 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Arucard05 posted...

That he is. Poor Ace hasn't taken his meds yet.
#36thompsontalker7Posted 11/7/2012 11:39:43 AM
People buy iPads for gaming? That's news to me.

And even the Vita is affordable compared to even the cheapest iPad.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. Start:11/22/08
"you being a sad little social misfit weirdo is a fantasy of mine lol"- thedan11
#37LittleBraverPosted 11/7/2012 12:04:23 PM
thompsontalker7 posted...
People buy iPads for gaming? That's news to me.

And even the Vita is affordable compared to even the cheapest iPad.

I agreed when did people start calling all these tablet and phone gaming. Last I checked Xbox,PS3 and Nintendo is still around.
#38AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/7/2012 12:11:03 PM
FKRW4Life posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Arucard05 posted...

If you consider that freaking out, you must live in a bubble with your spouse Manji over there;) Wait..Manji is only attracted to anime characters from his own admission...so now I don't know anymore:(
---
"I wouldn't be surprised if you were transgendered."-CorruptedRPG attempting to "insult"(?) me with hate speech
#39AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/7/2012 12:16:07 PM(edited)
Also hilarious considering FKRW's 5 moderations in the "sex starved Vita fan" topic last week where he blew a gasket and said he'd beat someone up, LMAO!

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64515531

Priceless topic right there;)
---
#40ManjiMidouPosted 11/7/2012 12:14:44 PM
Am l now?

lololol

go take your meds Ace, your paranoia is reaching critical levels.

Jessica alba, Mandy moore, Leona Lewis and then some are anime characters right?