"Fourth-generation iPad smashes PlayStation Vita in raw graphics power"

#41AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/7/2012 11:17:54 AM
ManjiMidou posted...
Am l now?

lololol

go take your meds Ace, your paranoia is reaching critical levels.

Jessica alba, Mandy moore, Leona Lewis and then some are anime characters right?

How does "paranoia" even factor in? Paranoia over what? At least try to make sense while you're failing Spike Spiegel;)
---
"I wouldn't be surprised if you were transgendered."-CorruptedRPG attempting to "insult"(?) me with hate speech
#42r_m_8_8Posted 11/7/2012 11:23:33 AM
nariusseldon posted...
As a dedicated game console, the Vita is still has built-in physical controls an extremely important feature for gamers while the iPad does not.

Even handheld-doom-ists realize this.
---
Now playing: Code of Princess (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#43XphoenixedgeXPosted 11/7/2012 11:28:52 AM
This thing will cost over 3 times as much as the Vita and even more than the 3DS when it releases.
The iPad 4 may smash the current handhelds technically, but the combination of true physical controls and a more reasonable price will keep dedicated gaming handhelds the best option for gamers.
#44r_m_8_8Posted 11/7/2012 11:37:14 AM
XphoenixedgeX posted...
This thing will cost over 3 times as much as the Vita and even more than the 3DS when it releases.
The iPad 4 may smash the current handhelds technically, but the combination of true physical controls and a more reasonable price will keep dedicated gaming handhelds the best option for gamers.

I don't know, man, what if I really want to play Fart Button?
---
Now playing: Code of Princess (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#45aendrasPosted 11/7/2012 11:50:23 AM
There is nowhere near the synchronization between GPU and CPU as the 3DS or VITA can manage, so no.

But for 400$, it better be greater specs when the Vita is right under 250$.
#46Angemon_23Posted 11/7/2012 12:05:49 PM
I don't know, man, what if I really want to play Fart Button?

Eat lots of beans and ask people to pull your finger. Then face the rage and mock of Apple fanboys for using an inferior version instead of the Apple one.

I'll never understand what goes through Apple fanboys minds. If Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft were to release an updated version of a console less than one year after their last console (an updated version that renders the previous console obsolete), everyone who bought the original model would cry out in protest (and with good reason). When Apple does it, people praise it and line up like good little sheep to buy it. Why? Because it's overpriced, bears the Apple logo and comes with a quickguide where new owners learn how to dress like a hipster, spend hours at Starbucks pretending to work and say things like "It just works", "It has no virus" or "try it, you'll see what i mean".
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#47CompassPosted 11/7/2012 12:06:33 PM
lol @ Ponies bringing 3DS into the picture to try to defray the damage.
#48DXiRoNMaNPosted 11/7/2012 12:07:29 PM
I upgraded to the iPad 4 from a 2, it's really awesome. The thing is, I'm an adult and I don't want to carry around a clunky gaming handheld. The iPad has some decent games but GTA3 for example is near unplayable with touch controls.
Ultimately though, what has the Vita given the gaming world? No mind-blowing titles. Most of you are just playing PSP games on it anyway...
---
XBL- DXiRoNMaN PSN- DXiRoNMaN WiiFC- 7177 5213 2278 2695
"I'm like the only smartest one on this board with like 5 other people." - some moron
#49Angemon_23Posted 11/7/2012 12:10:15 PM
GTA3 for example is near unplayable with touch controls.

USB port (for gamepad) + HDMI fix that.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#50MaximusPadicusPosted 11/7/2012 12:21:03 PM
I just picked one up.
And, there is no comparison whatsoever between the Ipad 4 and the Vita in terms of power.
Ipad clearly wins. Period.

BUT,
I cant fit the Ipad in my back pocket. It is not really portable or something I want to be riding the subway late night playing a game on. I also picked up the Ipad Mini, now THIS machine is the one Sony should be worried about. It lacks Vita's power, but control is much improved over every Ipad ever released so far for games. They made the Mini with hardcore gamers in mind. I actually enjoy playing games on it more than I do the Vita.
---
"In the land of the one-eyed, the man with TWO eyes is King."
Maximus Padicus