nariusseldon posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
nariusseldon posted...
Alitheiaa posted...
Meh.

Vita has buttons and analogue sticks.

Take that, Apple.

Related comic: http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/complete.png

And how does consumer response to those "buttons" and "sticks" so far?

I am sure Apple is crying when the iphone 5 outsold the entire vita run in a weekend.

Are you stupid? Iphones and Ipads always sell millions during it's debut. Hell, even during it's lifetime. That doesn't mean it's a better gaming system than the Vita or 3DS or another system. God you are annoying as hell.

"That doesn't mean it's a better gaming system"

US and Japanese consumer disagree.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/175795/Is_Nintendos_thirdparty_ecosystem_really_in_danger.php#.UJrXooZnR8F

By this survey, smart phones are "more attractive gaming platforms" than the vita.

You're hopeless.

And you run out of counter points? I suppose you are not disputing what this survey says, and that consumers think that vita is not as attractive a gaming system as smart phones?
#72kewldude475Posted 11/7/2012 1:56:34 PM
nariusseldon posted...
Skul_ posted...
In other news, PC are more powerful then consoles.

Not one year after the console are released ... not the average PC anyway.

iPhone is always evolving. The Vita is not.
---
PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam:kewldude475;
Vita is just a PSP with higher specs - Megaman Omega
#73AlitheiaaPosted 11/7/2012 2:02:45 PM
nariusseldon posted...
And how does consumer response to those "buttons" and "sticks" so far?

I am sure Apple is crying when the iphone 5 outsold the entire vita run in a weekend.

And tell me all about how rabid fanboyism tells you about product quality.

Look, if you're going to be playing a game or navigating a menu... what are you going to prefer? Precision buttons and cursor, or your thick (for such a purpose) finger? Have you ever TRIED opening a link with your finger? It's hell.

Also, you're talking about a casual device in a gaming forum.. Buttons and sticks are much better for playing games, if you haven't noticed. They have a wider range of functionality and, like I stated earlier, are more precise.
---
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX | AMD FX-8150 | Radeon HD 6870 | 8GB RAM | ASUS Xonar DG Audio |
700W OCZ ModXstream-Pro
#74Cable_mvc2Posted 11/7/2012 2:09:32 PM
So if I use a bluetooth controller the Vita is obsolete? Alrightty then.
#75GrandCollapsePosted 11/7/2012 2:16:20 PM
It's funny how people try to bash at everything.
I don't believe the graphics are of a huge relevance here.
Surely graphics helps, but what I expect of a game is mostly the depth, plot, controls, precision, one that is enjoyable to play.
So far I'm pretty satisfied with my Vita. A newer iPad isn't going to make me look down and get a iPad just because it has better graphs.
---
Jump,fly and get your head chopped off by a flying cat
#76AlitheiaaPosted 11/7/2012 2:16:26 PM
Cable_mvc2 posted...
So if I use a bluetooth controller the Vita is obsolete? Alrightty then.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22619390.jpg

And so is your logic. Do people even think these days? Yeah... by magically using something with more buttons, the game CLEARLY utilizes those previously non-existent buttons to a larger extent than how the touch screen was used..

This is hopeless.
---
ASUS Sabertooth 990FX | AMD FX-8150 | Radeon HD 6870 | 8GB RAM | ASUS Xonar DG Audio |
700W OCZ ModXstream-Pro
#77Trailblazer34Posted 11/7/2012 2:17:17 PM
GuiIdenstern posted...
It's an Apple product so I couldn't care less.
#78DaMan1900Posted 11/7/2012 2:26:41 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
I love cheese. Velvetta. And double cheeseburgers from McDonald's. It's a personal weakness of mine.

yuck i used to love double cheeseburgers until they made the patties even smaller and now all they taste like is grease...
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#79nariusseldon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 2:28:04 PM
kewldude475 posted...
nariusseldon posted...
Skul_ posted...
In other news, PC are more powerful then consoles.

Not one year after the console are released ... not the average PC anyway.

iPhone is always evolving. The Vita is not.

Yeh. That is the point. Every year the iphone (and andriod phones) is more powerful. The vita .. if you believe Sony, it will stay the same for 10 years.
#80HakaiVeilPosted 11/7/2012 2:29:27 PM
GrandCollapse posted...
It's funny how people try to bash at everything.
I don't believe the graphics are of a huge relevance here.
Surely graphics helps, but what I expect of a game is mostly the depth, plot, controls, precision, one that is enjoyable to play.
So far I'm pretty satisfied with my Vita. A newer iPad isn't going to make me look down and get a iPad just because it has better graphs.