Some good news :)

#31CrabhammarPosted 11/8/2012 6:11:43 AM
I like how they ignored the trolls. Good job, Vitans (y)
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#32kakashik99992Posted 11/8/2012 6:39:30 AM
Sigh why don't put it in the 3DS Nis has some bizarre decisions sometimes well since I will play in the ps3 anyway whatever on a side note I just hope Disgaea D2 cover the story after Flonne got the archangel status instead of showing how it come to it like disgaea infinite already did
#33lninjasoniclPosted 11/8/2012 6:45:08 AM
Spiffy247 posted...
Nnamz posted...
I never played Disgaea 4, so I'd gladly pick it up on Vita.

I've played all my Disgaea games on portables. 1&2 and Prinny on the PSP, and 3 on my Vita.

Although I always play all the console releases, I put in waaaaay more hours on the portable versions of Disgaea. I would not mind at all if future versions of Disgaea moved to the Vita.
---
I'm taking karate classes online
#34gambit444Posted 11/8/2012 7:29:33 AM
For the love of g-d, we have way to many japanese RPGS available on this system as it is. I would really love some other genres.
---
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald,
#35vyseskiesPosted 11/8/2012 7:36:59 AM
This game looks pretty good, never liked Disgaea, but this one seems polished, and the camera thing ins't so bad. Perhaps the only true quality game on Vita so far.
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#36Raven-ZPosted 11/8/2012 7:40:12 AM
Anything to increase appeal in Japan, bringing more Japanese devs on board.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#37BahamutBBobPosted 11/8/2012 7:54:22 AM
Now if only NiS did more games that I was interested in...

I hope the Vita doesn't become a SRPG machine like the PSP did. I like RPGs, but I haven't been able to keep myself playing any SRPG for more than 5 hours total. It felt like most of the RPGs people praised on the PSP were SRPGs.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#38Garfield64Posted 11/8/2012 8:37:28 AM
3dsghost posted...
Weaboo game news, nothing important here.

Racist Vitaprep, nothing important here.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#39SplatterHouse55Posted 11/8/2012 9:09:57 AM
Where was Nariusseldon with this news? I thought he lived for posting "news" (good or bad) about the vita. Missed opportunity, I suppose.
#40CooperRCPosted 11/8/2012 4:11:20 PM
Safros93 posted...
CooperRC posted...
GameNext posted...
Disgaea 4 Vita PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Do you really want a version with a resolution downgraded from the PS3 since the resolution on the Vita is too low to handle the game?

Could you explain this?
Couldn't they just lower the resolution like they do to most Vita ports and make it look like it does on the PS3, just on a smaller screen?
Besides, it can't look any worse than D3, which I was graphically okay with.

They will have to do this, but you will still loose some of the finer detail in the sprites, backgrounds, etc. Most people probably do not care about the graphics though.