So people have totally forgot about LBP Vita already? That game is amazing...

#11blakbird13Posted 11/7/2012 11:38:51 PM
I like the game but I'm getting a little bored with it now... I'd like it better if they gave us an option to pay to unlock everything so we could just start creating... I'm not in the mood to replay levels to collect all the objects so I can create... Nothing against the game it's just that I have done that already with the first 3 games...
---
I want a Champions of Norrath HD collection...
#12CodyoMacPosted 11/7/2012 11:43:23 PM
love the game but LBP is only fun if theres thousands of people making great levels

this doesnt have a playerbase
---
It's no illusion, I'm a dehydrated pirate.... REHYDRATED!
Travelling Swallowing Dramamine
#13Godstriker8Posted 11/8/2012 12:14:22 AM
Lol, I was so pumped during the first few days of playing it, but after making a level and getting a couple thousand plays, I was done. Lost interest.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#14mcsmellingtonPosted 11/8/2012 12:32:33 AM
It was good for two weeks, then the initial 'omg, an actual Vita game!!' hype wore off and I realised its not actually that fun.
---
GT: McPoo
#15Arucard05Posted 11/8/2012 1:13:37 AM
It's my first LBP game and I love the hell out of it. It will have a dedicated group of level designers making great levels for a long time.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
Go there now! Or don't. Whatever man.
#16ManjiMidouPosted 11/8/2012 1:36:38 AM
FierceJello posted...
It has the same bad floaty jumping as the past three, and the series is being milked to death.

Sony is once again copying things from nintendo!!!!!

DAMN THEM!!!!

next thing you know will have lbp tennis, lbp party, lbp basketball, lbp olympics,lbp golf OH THE HORROR!!!
#17Spetsnaz420Posted 11/8/2012 2:29:07 AM
FierceJello posted...
It has the same bad floaty jumping as the past three, and the series is being milked to death.

4 games is milked to death? LoL you must hate Mario and COD...Halo, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy....I could go on...but I'd be milking it to death
---
Life is far too short to live for the reactions of others. True happiness is found within...try looking there first.
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#18Raven-ZPosted 11/8/2012 2:36:07 AM
I can't justify spending full retail on a portable title. Waiting until it drops below 20.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#19MegaMettaurPosted 11/8/2012 2:40:01 AM
__starsnostars posted...
KGTrigger posted...
Little Boring Planet.

---
Playing (vita): Disgaea 1&2, UMvC3, MGSHD, BBCS2 EX. PSN: Roksor.
See that? I'm actually playing my Vita. Scrubs.
#20MegaMettaurPosted 11/8/2012 2:41:13 AM(edited)
Raven-Z posted...
I can't justify spending full retail on a portable title. Waiting until it drops below 20.

Why even buy the system if you're not even gonna support the games, especially games you might like, on a platform that's struggling?
---
Playing (vita): Disgaea 1&2, UMvC3, MGSHD, BBCS2 EX. PSN: Roksor.
See that? I'm actually playing my Vita. Scrubs.