So people have totally forgot about LBP Vita already? That game is amazing...

#21LuminescentRulePosted 11/8/2012 2:46:47 AM
It was good for two weeks, then the initial 'omg, an actual Vita game!!' hype wore off and I realised its not actually that fun.

Are you pretending that you have a Vita?
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#22Sp8cemanSpiffPosted 11/8/2012 2:51:43 AM
I really like it, but the match making / loading times are killing this game for me. They really need to get that sorted out. When my system goes to sleep while loading a level, something is just very, very wrong.
---
"When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. -C.S. Lewis
#23mcsmellingtonPosted 11/8/2012 3:05:19 AM(edited)
LuminescentRule posted...
It was good for two weeks, then the initial 'omg, an actual Vita game!!' hype wore off and I realised its not actually that fun.

You can add me if you like, it's McSmellington. I think the M and the S are capitalised, but I'm not 100% sure. I've owned these games:

- Uncharted
- FIFA
- Rayman
- Unit 13
- Resistance
- LBPV
- AC:L
- Disgaea 3
- MGS:HD

I think that's it. I might have missed one or two. Still, check my profile if you like, I should have trophies from most, if not all of them. Once you've had a look, let me know if you still think I'm pretending to own a Vita. Just because I don't think the sun shines out of Sony's ass, doesn't make me a troll or anything. I'm just realistic, and don't have any problems criticising Sony for their mistakes and problems.
---
GT: McPoo
#24LuminescentRulePosted 11/8/2012 3:10:57 AM

You can add me if you like, it's McSmellington. I think the M and the S are capitalised, but I'm not 100% sure. I've owned these games:

- Uncharted
- FIFA
- Rayman
- Unit 13
- Resistance
- LBPV
- Disgaea 3

I think that's it. I might have missed one or two. Still, check my profile if you like, I should have trophies from most, if not all of them. Once you've had a look, let me know if you still think I'm pretending to own a Vita. Just because I don't think the sun shines out of Sony's ass, doesn't make me a troll or anything. I'm just realistic, and don't have any problems criticising Sony for their mistakes and problems.

Actually, I see no Vita game...
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#25squatch22Posted 11/8/2012 3:14:19 AM

- Uncharted
- FIFA
- Rayman
- Unit 13
- Resistance
- LBPV
- Disgaea 3

LMAO.
U really see what u want to see in ur own little world dont u?
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#26mcsmellingtonPosted 11/8/2012 3:14:59 AM

- Uncharted
- FIFA
- Rayman
- Unit 13
- Resistance
- LBPV
- Disgaea 3

That's because you don't have a Vita to view my profile with ;)
---
#27LuminescentRulePosted 11/8/2012 4:12:53 AM
mcsmellington posted...

- Uncharted
- FIFA
- Rayman
- Unit 13
- Resistance
- LBPV
- Disgaea 3

Lol, so you really don't have a Vita?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#28mcsmellingtonPosted 11/8/2012 4:22:05 AM

- Uncharted
- FIFA
- Rayman
- Unit 13
- Resistance
- LBPV
- Disgaea 3

Lol, so you really don't have a Vita?

Like I said, if you'd like to take a (proper) look at my profile, feel free. I've had a Vita since UK launch, and been disappointed with it since about a month after that.
---
#29squatch22Posted 11/8/2012 4:26:09 AM
mcsmellington posted...
Like I said, if you'd like to take a (proper) look at my profile, feel free. I've had a Vita since UK launch, and been disappointed with it since about a month after that.

He wont do that. He might actually get proven wrong again, and he hates that.
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#30mcsmellingtonPosted 11/8/2012 4:27:34 AM
squatch22 posted...
mcsmellington posted...

He wont do that. He might actually get proven wrong again, and he hates that.

I know, he's got to be one of the worst posters I've seen on here. I actually prefer some of the trolls to his incessant Sony fanboy routine.
---