So people have totally forgot about LBP Vita already? That game is amazing...

#51LuminescentRulePosted 11/8/2012 7:41:06 AM
I didn't get LBPV because I hate the horrible jumping mechanics in the PS3 games.
Did yet fix those here?

Nothing to fix - it's how the game plays.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/EmperorLawlight.png
#52JobocanPosted 11/8/2012 7:46:05 AM
Jobocan posted...
I didn't get LBPV because I hate the horrible jumping mechanics in the PS3 games.
Did yet fix those here?

*they

****ing smartphone.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#53Natureboy99Posted 11/8/2012 10:02:53 AM
I went on yesterday and found a bunch of team picks waiting for me. LBP is one of the biggest reasons I bought a Vita, and it hasn't dissapointed one bit. Its such an amazing portable achievement.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#54CompassPosted 11/8/2012 11:05:06 AM
KGTrigger posted...
Little Boring Planet.

+ terrible floaty physics. Yeah, no thanks.
#55PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/8/2012 1:26:44 PM
FierceJello posted...
It has the same bad floaty jumping as the past three, and Call of Duty is being milked to death.

Fix'd.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#56CompassPosted 11/8/2012 1:29:49 PM
Nice deflection. Call of Duty being milked excuses any other franchise from being milked. Forever.
#57PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/8/2012 1:50:07 PM
Compass posted...
Nice deflection. Call of Duty being milked excuses any other franchise from being milked. Forever.

And LBP is considered being milked because....?

And I've never played LBP, but to call something that has 3 iterations of the game compared to a game that has 7 or 8 that come out back to back to back to back...that's some sour a** milk.

Get a life.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#58GeminiX7Posted 11/8/2012 1:55:58 PM
For some reason, people on these boards really, REALLY, don't like LBP. Personally, Im a fan of the series, if only for the awesome custom levels people have made.
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#59GeminiX7Posted 11/8/2012 1:58:41 PM
mcsmellington posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
It was good for two weeks, then the initial 'omg, an actual Vita game!!' hype wore off and I realised its not actually that fun.

Are you pretending that you have a Vita?

You can add me if you like, it's McSmellington. I think the M and the S are capitalised, but I'm not 100% sure. I've owned these games:

- Uncharted
- FIFA
- Rayman
- Unit 13
- Resistance
- LBPV
- AC:L
- Disgaea 3
- MGS:HD

I think that's it. I might have missed one or two. Still, check my profile if you like, I should have trophies from most, if not all of them. Once you've had a look, let me know if you still think I'm pretending to own a Vita. Just because I don't think the sun shines out of Sony's ass, doesn't make me a troll or anything. I'm just realistic, and don't have any problems criticising Sony for their mistakes and problems.

Actually, I see no Vita game...

That's because you don't have a Vita to view my profile with ;)

You don't need a Vita to view others Vita trophies. The last update consolidated all the Sony system trophies for both Vita and PS3.
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#60AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/8/2012 1:59:27 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Compass posted...

And LBP is considered being milked because....?

And I've never played LBP, but to call something that has 3 iterations of the game compared to a game that has 7 or 8 that come out back to back to back to back...that's some sour a** milk.

Get a life.

3 main entries and a racing game within 4 years.
---
"I wouldn't be surprised if you were transgendered."-CorruptedRPG attempting to "insult"(?) me with hate speech