So people have totally forgot about LBP Vita already? That game is amazing...

#61Manilo_PunishPosted 11/8/2012 1:05:08 PM
FierceJello posted...
It has the same bad floaty jumping as the past three, and the series is being milked to death.

Not sure if serious? It's floaty because they are made out of puppet material. If you clump a ball of cotton and throw it, it floats like puppet material.
---
The Punish.
#62CompassPosted 11/8/2012 1:12:02 PM
^^So LBP is all about realism now. Got it.

And the franchise has had four main entries and a flagrant Mario Kart clone.
#63KebiinuPosted 11/8/2012 1:13:59 PM
I think the problem is the community. It's relatively small. I wonder why they couldn't link it to the PS3 database...that would greatly increase interest.
---
3DS FC: 4167 - 4502 - 6171
PSN: Kebiinu
#64Manilo_PunishPosted 11/8/2012 1:17:04 PM
Compass posted...

So you are angry because Sony made the jumping not like other platforms? Sony is doing something bad by doing something different? Gotcha buddy.

And what does it matter how many entries there are? If the games are good, then who cares? That's like someone ragging on mario platformers even though they are fun as well. And before you say "but LBP isn't good hur durrr", opinions b-b-b-uddy, opinions.
---
The Punish.
#65gambit444Posted 11/8/2012 1:22:33 PM
Beat the game. i recently went back to try to do the coop stuff but the online was so laggy & hard to get in a game when i finally got people to let me in, they didnt wanna do the 2 player only stuff.
---
Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald,
#66nariusseldonPosted 11/8/2012 1:23:12 PM
pdizzles125 posted...
Or are they all just playing the game..

Can't be. The game flopped in US and in Japan.
#67mmc2679Posted 11/8/2012 1:34:04 PM
I won't go back to it for a while since I've got Ragnarok yesterday. And there's also Persona 4 due to come out this month. Not that it matters whether I play LBP or not since I won't be investing any time creating any levels. I am too lazy to do anything like that. But the game is amazing though. It's my first LBP game and I am already in love with it.
---
Since I am here that means I am hopelessly lost and need your help with something (or I have nothing better to do at the moment).
#68PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/8/2012 1:46:16 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
Compass posted...
Nice deflection. Call of Duty being milked excuses any other franchise from being milked. Forever.

And LBP is considered being milked because....?

And I've never played LBP, but to call something that has 3 iterations of the game compared to a game that has 7 or 8 that come out back to back to back to back...that's some sour a** milk.

Get a life.

3 main entries and a racing game within 4 years.

Hmmm....

Little Big Planet for PS3 - 2008
Little Big Planet for PSP - 2009
Little Big Planet 2 for PS3 - 2011
Little Big Planet for Vita - 2012

So two sequels within' a 3 year period for PS3, 1 game for the PSP, 1 game for the Vita, and a racing game for the PS3 is considered milking?

When COD has been releasing a "sequel" literally every November since 2007 for the same system with little difference between each game other than graphical updates and different setting and weapons?

Come on now, you don't have to like LBP, but don't try to say it's "milking" the series.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#69CompassPosted 11/8/2012 1:50:53 PM
lol, back to your CoD deflection. You're really fixated on that series, huh.
#70PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 11/8/2012 1:52:25 PM
Compass posted...

A flagrant Mario Kart clone? lol So is PSABR a flagrant rip off of Super Smash Brothers? Why does it have to be a rip off and not just a racing game? I guess because it has power ups it's a flagrant rip off of Mario Kart? Diddy Kong racing is a flagrant rip off. So is South Park racing lol I don't remember Mario Kart allowing you to build your own course, but hey, it's a rip off.

I love Mario Kart. It's my favorite type of racing game, but dude, LBP is it's own game.

I've never seen you post anything positive, unless it's backing something negative.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon