Hopefully Sony built a ton of Call of Duty Vita Bundles

#1Garfield64Posted 11/8/2012 4:32:32 PM
So many retailors selling it for $200 (some even offering more free games with it).

Plus with recent gameplay videos, game looks like it plays really well.

Saddly with how Sony has been running things I imagine they are shipping out like 250,000 of these so it won't help sells much even though they will sell out.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#2iCeThEeCrEaToR7Posted 11/8/2012 4:38:56 PM
It does not have zombies, So it might not sell well because thats what most people really want.
#3Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 4:52:23 PM
iCeThEeCrEaToR7 posted...
It does not have zombies, So it might not sell well because thats what most people really want.

Call of Duty is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY more of a casual game then a hardcore game.

Casuals will not care or even look up if it has a zombie mode.

Only hardcores come to forums and whine and cry about 1 missing feature.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#4BigAl519Posted 11/8/2012 4:55:40 PM
Garfield64 posted...

A feature that is utter garbage to begin with. Sure its fun for the first little while, but when you hit the higher levels and spend all your time just running a huge group of zombies around in circles while picking off a few now and again, ya that's just pure rubbish.

Doubt people are going to care overly much about that feature being added to begin with. Just because a few people on a video game forum whines about it not being there, does not mean the masses give a damn.
---
A real gamer will buy any system and enjoy it, a tool will sit on a forum trying to bash one or the other!
#5blue_hedgehogPosted 11/8/2012 4:57:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6iCeThEeCrEaToR7Posted 11/8/2012 5:00:05 PM
BigAl519 posted...
Garfield64 posted...

A feature that is utter garbage to begin with. Sure its fun for the first little while, but when you hit the higher levels and spend all your time just running a huge group of zombies around in circles while picking off a few now and again, ya that's just pure rubbish.

Doubt people are going to care overly much about that feature being added to begin with. Just because a few people on a video game forum whines about it not being there, does not mean the masses give a damn.

True, But still there is a hefty amount of peeps who are not getting this game because of the lack of that mode.
#7finaljayfantasyPosted 11/8/2012 5:12:11 PM
Zombies or not its still a COD game and ppl will buy those no matter what. Im not into COD so i wont be getting it but i know so many ppl that cant wait for it to hit the vita so they can get it. Itll do fine in sells
---
PSN:death666life, XBL:doublexlgamers, www.youtube.com/doublexlgamers
#8gamer4leverPosted 11/8/2012 5:40:05 PM
I will probably get this game.
---
(PS3, Vita) PSN: fullmy4gbnow
(3DS XL) FC: 2750-2386-3070
#9NeonYoshi11Posted 11/8/2012 7:25:48 PM
What stores are selling it for $200.00 ?

I'm thinking about buying one soon and at that price plus a game is much better. I can spend the $50 on a Memory Card then.
#10NnamzPosted 11/8/2012 10:28:19 PM
Whether people will buy this game or not will depend on marketing, not 4v4, zombies, or the campaign.

Whether people will buy the NEXT COD Vita game if this game is disappointing to them, however..........
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.