Is the AC:L Vita bundle worth it?

#1abnergoinbigPosted 11/8/2012 6:22:01 PM
I'm looking to buy a vita soon and want to know others opinions on this bundle. I think the white vita looks cool but people say it will look dirty fast. What do you guys think of it? I've been wanting a Vita sinc launch.
#2Geos59Posted 11/8/2012 6:34:52 PM
I say go for it.

4GB is enough for the beginning and Assassin's Creed Liberation is a nice bonus. As for the white vita getting dirtier; that can be said about any white item - a white car, a white shirt; pretty much anything.

Overall just get a case protector and you should be fine.
---
Magic Man! :3
It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great!
#3abnergoinbig(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 6:40:24 PM
Ok cool, yeah I take really good care of my items and I pre ordered the P4G Solid Gold edition that comes with a case. Is that case good enough? Or should I sell the Solid Gold edition and buy another case?
#4Geos59Posted 11/8/2012 6:55:42 PM
The P4G Solid Gold Edition looks pretty good. I personally don't use a carrying case like the one it has; I use more of an armor for the Vita.
---
Magic Man! :3
It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great!
#5demesjos2Posted 11/8/2012 7:50:06 PM
If i didnt have to buy a winter vehicle i would be buying a second vita just get to the white one. I think the memory card and game are a real nice bonus and i really want a white a vita.
#6abnergoinbig(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 9:23:56 PM
Thanks for all the input, definitely getting the white vita. Does the Vita come with ear phones?
#7NnamzPosted 11/8/2012 9:25:44 PM
I'd wait, honestly. AC3:L is decent, but not great. There's a COD bundle coming up, see how that reviews in comparison to AC3:L, and pick up the one which seems better.

Unless you really want the white Vita.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#8SamusFarronPosted 11/9/2012 7:43:36 AM
Geos59 posted...
I say go for it.

4GB is enough for the beginning and Assassin's Creed Liberation is a nice bonus. As for the white vita getting dirtier; that can be said about any white item - a white car, a white shirt; pretty much anything.

Overall just get a case protector and you should be fine.

Actually white cars are the easiest color to keep clean. Black on the other hand, is impossible to keep spotless looking for more than a day.
---
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4062/lightningrocks.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W45QvqwEJME