NPD October 2012 Sales Results

  • Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. NPD October 2012 Sales Results
3 years ago#51
xxsniperxx31 posted...
From: Sagadego | #027
btw the vita did around 4,000 to 5,000 week give or take. figured it though the 35k number.

4 weeks in a month. 5,000/week * 4 weeks = 20k != 35k.

??


blech never. i screwed that one up badly.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
3 years ago#52
3ds outsold Playstation family. I wonder if LuminescentRule will show up here.
3 years ago#53
By golly, I'd say the Vita is flat out flopping in the US.
---
Sony's E3 2013 megaton (courtesy of Megaman Omega):
http://img248.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=350248936_strengthmitten_122_82lo.jpg
3 years ago#54
Halectic posted...
The WiiU has Monster Hunter, that alone will make it fly off the shelves


I predicted before that AC wont be a big system seller, looks like it is coming true


Monster Hunter's so called HUGE fanbase has died. It can't even get past 1.5M sales.
3 years ago#55
Starwars4J posted...
But anyway, considering it's not exactly the highest selling series and it's on a console with a ridiculously low install base it very well may be above what you're expecting. Did you think it would do like 100k or something? Come on now.


9k is ridiculously low for that game for a system with only 2 other major fighters. It's too low.



alamazing1234 posted...


The sales are only up to the 27th. Layton released on the 28th and AC vita on 30th.


That makes a lot of sense now.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 3780 - 9095 - 9402 <-- Inbox me your FC.
3 years ago#56
From: jairusmonillas | #054
Halectic posted...
The WiiU has Monster Hunter, that alone will make it fly off the shelves


I predicted before that AC wont be a big system seller, looks like it is coming true


Monster Hunter's so called HUGE fanbase has died. It can't even get past 1.5M sales.

I imagine you're talking about Monster Hunter on the 3DS?
1.5 million sales out of around 8 million 3DS sold in Japan is pretty damn good.
3 years ago#57
Universquall posted...
Only 24 units in an entire Country in an entire month. Wow.


Please stop using drugs or go back to school and learn how to read and comprehend a basic sentence.
---
...to boldly split infinitives that no man had split before...
3 years ago#58
atleast it outsold the PSP!
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
3 years ago#59
Shadowfxd2 posted...
atleast it outsold the PSP!


The PSP to the US is the 360 to Japan. As in they both are already dead.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
3 years ago#60
Um... none of those numbers are correct. You guys know that, right?

The 360 sold 270,000 and was 56% of the console market. 270,000*100/56 shows you the remaining 44% is 482,142. That's how muche PS3 and Wii got combined.

The rest is just guesswork.
---
- Jordan
XBL Gamertag http://live.xbox.com/member/GlobalPhreak
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. NPD October 2012 Sales Results

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived