Sony's credit rating lowered to one point above junk bond status

#11chuchumyrocketPosted 11/9/2012 11:43:43 AM
Well now the vita is somehow less fun to play.
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
#12LHS_2012Posted 11/9/2012 11:44:31 AM
Again? Isn't this like the third time this year Sony's credit rating was lowered?

monkeyspoon posted...
Anyone else think that Fiercejello and Nariusseldon are the same person. They both post similar topics.

No, their style is different.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#13SuperShyGuy9000Posted 11/9/2012 12:01:26 PM
Manilo_Punish posted...
nariusseldon posted...
Manilo_Punish posted...
No one really looks at that. We good.

Don't you think that impedes Sony's ability to raise capital and develop 1st party games for the vita? It is not like they have boat load of cash to fund vita games, is it?

No, I do not. And they will always have cash. Just because they are in debt doesn't mean they won't make 1st party games and just because their credit rating gets lower one point doesn't mean they won't make 1st party games.

I reiterate: no one really looks at that. We good.

Where is this "always have cash" thing coming from? The cash the have is borrowed. As you say they are in debt. Now with an even lower credit rating creditors will be even more hesitant on lending more money.
#14deathpapayaPosted 11/9/2012 12:09:54 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
Anyone else think that Fiercejello and Nariusseldon are the same person. They both post similar topics.

They both post relevant news?

Manilo_Punish posted...
nariusseldon posted...
Manilo_Punish posted...
No one really looks at that. We good.

Don't you think that impedes Sony's ability to raise capital and develop 1st party games for the vita? It is not like they have boat load of cash to fund vita games, is it?

No, I do not. And they will always have cash. Just because they are in debt doesn't mean they won't make 1st party games and just because their credit rating gets lower one point doesn't mean they won't make 1st party games.

I reiterate: no one really looks at that. We good.

You have no idea how business works.
---
XBL: Genophia PSN: Emophia/Kitikat Steam ID: Emophia
#15Petey_MeanisPosted 11/9/2012 12:37:38 PM
Sony really is having a rough time.
#16SagadegoPosted 11/9/2012 12:47:08 PM
monkeyspoon posted...

says the one who has alts as well.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#17monkeyspoonPosted 11/9/2012 12:55:06 PM
Sagadego posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

But no one knows who they are as I dont use them on the vita boards.
#18CrystalKing5426Posted 11/9/2012 12:58:44 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
Sagadego posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

But no one knows who they are as I dont use them on the vita boards.

Your alts are gamefaqsradier and Monkiespoon, and you use them often on the Vita board.
---
I come to GameFAQs to be an a-hole and create strife /hate on forum message boards. -GeassMaster
#19CompassPosted 11/9/2012 12:59:14 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
Lol a negative topic and 3 of the first 4 replies are from known trolls. Its so pathetic.

And post #5 is from a known fanboy.

You.

monkeyspoon posted...
Have they nothing else to do with their lives except linger on a forum for a system they don't own and troll it.

Have you nothing else to do except charge into any thread not showcasing Sony in a positive light and thrash around in impotent SonyPony fury?

??
#20squatch22Posted 11/9/2012 1:03:36 PM
monkeyspoon posted...
Have they nothing else to do with their lives except linger on a forum for a system they don't own and troll it.

lol @ the hypocrisy.
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png