Sony's credit rating lowered to one point above junk bond status

#21monkeyspoonPosted 11/9/2012 12:05:18 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Sagadego posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Anyone else think that Fiercejello and Nariusseldon are the same person. They both post similar topics.

says the one who has alts as well.

But no one knows who they are as I dont use them on the vita boards.

Your alts are gamefaqsradier and Monkiespoon, and you use them often on the Vita board.

Neither of them are mine. I have one alt for the 3DS board and another for the 360.
#22mike_411Posted 11/9/2012 12:09:16 PM
chuchumyrocket posted...
Well now the vita is somehow less fun to play.

I just can't focus on my games anymore! Damn Credit!!!!!!
---
"Peace is trolling!" Mentality of Gamefaqs mods
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma! :D
#23xfactorPosted 11/9/2012 4:03:24 PM
Its just 1 step left to go to the junk bond status!
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#24Shinobi120Posted 11/9/2012 8:12:15 PM
Manilo_Punish posted...
nariusseldon posted...
Manilo_Punish posted...
No one really looks at that. We good.

Don't you think that impedes Sony's ability to raise capital and develop 1st party games for the vita? It is not like they have boat load of cash to fund vita games, is it?

No, I do not. And they will always have cash. Just because they are in debt doesn't mean they won't make 1st party games and just because their credit rating gets lower one point doesn't mean they won't make 1st party games.

I reiterate: no one really looks at that. We good.

I got to laugh at you if you really think that...
#25FayeLadyPosted 11/9/2012 8:44:02 PM(edited)
Someone just needs to buy them up so that their money trouble would be over. Problem is, it doesn't seem to be viable for any one to buy.

EDIT: Think about it. If You were in the position. Would you loan Sony money? They seem to have absolutely no chance of paying it back.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#26kakashik99992Posted 11/9/2012 8:46:36 PM
Dont worry guys according to Forbes is just a 11,4 bi debt that was made worse by the ps3 draining a absurd amount of money down the toilet and the Vita being a failure. We good
#27nariusseldonPosted 11/11/2012 9:38:38 PM
FayeLady posted...
Someone just needs to buy them up so that their money trouble would be over. Problem is, it doesn't seem to be viable for any one to buy.

EDIT: Think about it. If You were in the position. Would you loan Sony money? They seem to have absolutely no chance of paying it back.

Of course not. Sony may have to write vita off as a bad investment.
#28HMRSXPosted 11/11/2012 9:39:27 PM
LMAO...you're bumping like a criminal straight out of jail!
#29xfactorPosted 11/11/2012 9:48:20 PM
Manilo_Punish posted...
nariusseldon posted...
Manilo_Punish posted...
No one really looks at that. We good.

Don't you think that impedes Sony's ability to raise capital and develop 1st party games for the vita? It is not like they have boat load of cash to fund vita games, is it?

No, I do not. And they will always have cash. Just because they are in debt doesn't mean they won't make 1st party games and just because their credit rating gets lower one point doesn't mean they won't make 1st party games.

I reiterate: no one really looks at that. We good.

Yah we're just going to pretend sony didn't have multiple layoffs, restructure and games studios closure at all Yup
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#30samuspwns3Posted 11/11/2012 10:00:48 PM
grim indeed
---
:D