Sony's credit rating lowered to one point above junk bond status

#41squatch22Posted 11/12/2012 2:07:33 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
WiiU board with this account and I don't say anything negative about either

Im calling BS. U bash Nintendo and WiiU a lot.
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#42Oxo_64Posted 11/12/2012 2:34:40 AM(edited)
What would happen if Sony's credit rating did reach junk bond status exactly?
---
3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1717 - 5353
PSN: Oxo-64
#43monkeyspoonPosted 11/12/2012 2:35:28 AM
squatch22 posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
WiiU board with this account and I don't say anything negative about either

Im calling BS. U bash Nintendo and WiiU a lot.

No I don't. I'm getting a WiiU. I'm looking forward to it. I don't hate Nintendo at all. I hate Nintendo fanboys who troll other systems.

Proof of WiiU comments.

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64573438

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64591521
#44quickposterPosted 11/12/2012 2:56:31 AM
They aren't trolling the system. They are speaking facts that Sony is in trouble and their money woes aren't going away. Realistically a business needs time to recover but when you are bleeding money like this people will say "you had time already".
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#45NathanisDrakePosted 11/12/2012 2:58:00 AM
quickposter posted...
They aren't trolling the system. They are speaking facts that Sony is in trouble and their money woes aren't going away. Realistically a business needs time to recover but when you are bleeding money like this people will say "you had time already".

This.
---
[=[3ds]=]
[o+[__].::]
+ (+.[VITA].::) = *EXPLODES*
#46FKRW4LifePosted 11/12/2012 4:08:21 AM
quickposter posted...

No. Pretty sure they are trolling 99% of the time when it's the same posters posting the same topics. LOVE that the mods nailed em finally :). Right Narrius and squall :D

This thread however is not trolling. This is sharing something new and informational, albeit depressing.
---
Vita Flopic creators = schadenfreude
Legit discussion on sales = intelligent debate
#47GamenamebullyPosted 11/12/2012 5:17:15 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
quickposter posted...

No. Pretty sure they are trolling 99% of the time when it's the same posters posting the same topics. LOVE that the mods nailed em finally :). Right Narrius and squall :D

This thread however is not trolling. This is sharing something new and informational, albeit depressing.

I think people exaggerate news stories here to the point where some people can't tell apart trolling and actual news.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#48Billdough002Posted 11/12/2012 5:20:49 AM(edited)
People here are so obsessed with posters creating negative topics, that they focus on that, instead of the Vita situation.

"waaah he posts negative articles, and he's trolling! Bawww. Because pointing this out will shift the focus away from the fact that the Vita and Sony are doing terrible! Bawww"

Of course, this isn't as bad when people continue to take DemonDog's bait and proceed to argue 3+ pages with the idiot.
---
kyomagi- Being a vita owner at this point is like being a hipster, not main stream and nobody else is doing it
#49monkeyspoonPosted 11/12/2012 5:26:00 AM
Gamenamebully posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
quickposter posted...

I think people exaggerate news stories here to the point where some people can't tell apart trolling and actual news.

Users like omg-a-pony search for multiple negative topics and post in them with the sole purpose of bumping them to the top. Trolls like that only want negative topics to dominate the vita board. When the 1st page is full of negative topics from the same few people you can guarantee its the same few trolls bumping them. Usually omg-a-pony.
#50GamenamebullyPosted 11/12/2012 5:33:05 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
quickposter posted...

Users like omg-a-pony search for multiple negative topics and post in them with the sole purpose of bumping them to the top. Trolls like that only want negative topics to dominate the vita board. When the 1st page is full of negative topics from the same few people you can guarantee its the same few trolls bumping them. Usually omg-a-pony.

And don't positive news on the Vita get overshadowed by their bumping? :/

I don't mind negative news unless it's nonstop negative news from the same few people who have been labeled as a troll before.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully