AC 3 Liberation sucks.

#41AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/9/2012 4:50:01 PM
Sho_Minamimoto_ posted...
Still raging mad about Muramasa, i see. It was a Wii exclusive, now it's going to be on the Vita too. My advice to you: deal with it. Just don't hate the person who proved you liked it when it was a Wii exclusive and started to hate it after the Vita remake. Nothing against the Vita indeed...

Cry me a river. Doesn't change the fact you posted old, useless links well after others had. Lrn2read, lrn2Gamefaqs. Thanks!
---
"And Ace called me a wife-beater!"-hustlin_pimpste embarrassing himself over the t-shirt, LMAO!
#42Sho_Minamimoto_Posted 11/9/2012 5:00:40 PM
Actually, it's a link where the TC claims a game sucks without even have playing it. If you think that's useless then i'm not the one then i'm not the one who needs to "lrn2" something here. Still, it's funny to see how, even though other people have posted that link too, you only called me out on it. Not the first time you do something like th that too (pop out of nowhere to try to start an argument against me). It's like you have some deep seated rage against me. Don't worry, i'm sure Muramasa won't move units. There you go, that just made you feel better, didn't it?

I swear, people who tie their sense of self-worth to how good or bad a system does are desperately in need of help. Especially when they can't take a defeat (that they brought on themselves) and instead start to stalk and harass people.
---
SINE! COSINE! TANGENT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7e4xPatGKA
#433dsghost(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 5:02:24 PM
Sho_Minamimoto_ posted...
Actually, it's a link where the TC claims a game sucks without even have playing it. If you think that's useless then i'm not the one then i'm not the one who needs to "lrn2" something here. Still, it's funny to see how, even though other people have posted that link too, you only called me out on it. Not the first time you do something like th that too (pop out of nowhere to try to start an argument against me). It's like you have some deep seated rage against me. Don't worry, i'm sure Muramasa won't move units. There you go, that just made you feel better, didn't it?

I swear, people who tie their sense of self-worth to how good or bad a system does are desperately in need of help. Especially when they can't take a defeat (that they brought on themselves) and instead start to stalk and harass people.

I have played this crap, WTF are you even talking about?
#44townparkradioPosted 11/9/2012 7:39:42 PM
When I was on the 3DS boards primarily, I couldn't stand all the Sony trolls that came to bother us.

TC? Shut up. This is a competent Assassin's Creed, and fans of the SERIES would like it if it were on this, the 3DS, the iPod, or a crap-lined shoebox.

You're every bit as bad as SenorLoveCraft.
#45duckingninjaPosted 11/9/2012 7:42:08 PM
"n-no guys I swear I'm not t-trolling I'm serious now!!!"
#46townparkradioPosted 11/9/2012 7:45:11 PM
duckingninja posted...
"n-no guys I swear I'm not t-trolling I'm serious now!!!"

Eh, I just threw him on ignore. I'm primarily a Nintendo fan; but I despise this form of idiocy. the part where he decided Muramusa was horrible on the Vita but great on the Wii was what clinched it for me. Just like all the imbecile reviewers who praised the story of Dead Rising when it was on the 360 but panned it on the Wii.

Shills, fanboys; worthless.
#47MelkacPosted 11/9/2012 8:06:17 PM
"AC 3 Liberation sucks"

Like 80% of VITA's catalog...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyhMT138BHo&feature=g-vrec
#48CompassPosted 11/9/2012 8:40:28 PM
3dsghost posted...
I'm not trolling btw. This game seems fun at first, but man does it get old. I like the Vita alot, but this is not good.

Protip: you don't need to reassure everyone you're "not trolling" when you merely criticize a game with valid points. That isn't trolling and anyone who sees it as such is a thin-skinned fanboy who won't be mollified by your reassurances anyway.
#49J_Can_ManPosted 11/9/2012 8:53:16 PM(edited)
I'm a gigantic AC fan, like seriously, and I agree, this game does kind of blow.

The sound is terrible and makes it feel soulless and empty, and the combat is very unresponsive and random. The personas you change into are the worst part, I never want to play as a lady, ever.

The graphics are amazing, no doubt, but the rest of the game is pretty awful. I had very high hopes for a console like game on the go, this however, plays about like Bloodlines, but looks way better.

Also multiplayer...what?

---
You have no idea 'bout me...do you?
#50xfactorPosted 11/9/2012 8:50:13 PM
dont forget the forced touch screen gimmick use in the game.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6