What's going to be your next purchased game?

#11r_m_8_8Posted 11/9/2012 9:49:08 PM
Xtreme-Void posted...
r_m_8_8 posted...
But Xtreme-Void is almost 17! Just imagine what his friends would say if they saw him playing kiddy Mario. Nope, not good.

hahaha you don't know me,
I might already playing games before you are born.

but whatever you're thinking.

You can't be an adult. Adults realize people enjoy different stuff. Adults also don't feel their adulthood is in danger because of E rated video games. It's okay, kid, I won't tell your friends you even know what this Mario thing is.
---
Now playing: Code of Princess (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#12MickleohbPosted 11/9/2012 9:49:21 PM
Probably either Ragnarok Odyssey or P4G... But if I don't get around to getting either of those, then probably Soul Sacrifice.
---
"I've got half a mind to kill you...and the other half agrees" Church from RvB
PSN:Mickleohb GT:MickleohbLite
#13Vincent137Posted 11/9/2012 9:50:07 PM
For Vita? Sonic Transformed .

For ps3 I am gonna get SSBSony, F1 Racers and Black OPs2.

Maybe will get an Xbox for myself on Christmas or a 3DS. Wii U looks...kinda boring.
#14Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/9/2012 9:52:44 PM
r_m_8_8 posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
r_m_8_8 posted...
But Xtreme-Void is almost 17! Just imagine what his friends would say if they saw him playing kiddy Mario. Nope, not good.

You can't be an adult. Adults realize people enjoy different stuff. Adults also don't feel their adulthood is in danger because of E rated video games. It's okay, kid, I won't tell your friends you even know what this Mario thing is.

I'm not as you think you are, and don't care if you think less of me.
I'm just laughing so hard for you people still playing Mario, don't you ever grow up for even a little?
#15Mask_of_DesirePosted 11/9/2012 9:54:38 PM
Currently have Paper Mario, Persona 4 Golden, and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS) all pre-ordered. Other than that, probably LittleBigPlanet.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/MaskofDesire.jpg
PSN: TheKingofWisdom
#16r_m_8_8Posted 11/9/2012 9:56:24 PM
You laugh at people having different taste than you? Must suck not interacting with other people at all.
---
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#17biggy204Posted 11/9/2012 10:04:54 PM(edited)
Xtreme-Void posted...
r_m_8_8 posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...
r_m_8_8 posted...

I'm not as you think you are, and don't care if you think less of me.
I'm just laughing so hard for you people still playing Mario, don't you ever grow up for even a little?

So your telling every adult that still likes the simpicity and fun platformers like Mario to grow up. I dont want to know your logic in what adults should be playing (ex Pick up hookers & steal cars ala GTA, warfare games ala CoD, Battlefield, Halo......).
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#18fourgigmanPosted 11/9/2012 10:03:32 PM
Black ops declassified
#19Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/9/2012 10:08:39 PM(edited)
r_m_8_8 posted...
You laugh at people having different taste than you? Must suck not interacting with other people like me.

fixed

I'm gonna interact people like you more when you've grown up.

No hard feeling, Man who loves children games usually a shy and not that manly man, and not rare we find them as autism-man.

You should search for my nick, I have a lot of games, but... games is just a small portion of my life.

About 60-70% of my games I haven't even touch. But no children games mind you.
#20r_m_8_8Posted 11/9/2012 10:09:13 PM(edited)
Lol, you sound more and more like a 17 years old.

"Kiddy games suck!"
"You're not manly because you play Mario!"
"Games are not that important to me anyway (like that is any relevant in this game discussion on this game forum)"

EDIT: Lol, the manly adult who plays Atelier games.
---
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |