What's going to be your next purchased game?

#21Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/9/2012 10:10:58 PM
r_m_8_8 posted...
Lol, you sound more and more like a 17 years old.

"Kiddy games suck!"
"You're not manly because you play Mario!"
"Games are not that important to me anyway (like that is any relevant in this game discussion on this game forum)"

EDIT: Lol, the manly adult who plays Atelier games.

well because that is true
and it is bad if you run from the truth, like lying to yourself.

just accept you like playing children games, is it that hard to swallow?
#22biggy204Posted 11/9/2012 10:11:15 PM
r_m_8_8 posted...

"Kiddy games suck!"
"Games are not that important to me anyway (like that is any relevant in this game discussion on this game forum)"

^This and also i guess adult like games where they can blow stuff up and boobs with bounce like DoA.

Anyways back to topic, most likely I'd buy CoD BOD, PS All Stars & P4G but not on their release dates though.
---
"Do you smelllllllllllllllllllllll what The Rock Is Cookin" - the Rock
"No but who farted??" - Everyone else
#23ALIEN-gunnerPosted 11/9/2012 10:12:11 PM
pokemonpearl_90 posted...
Black ops declassified

---
Now playing: KILLZONE HD-PS3, Need For Speed: Most Wanted-PSVita & Ragnarok Odyssey-PSVita
#24Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/9/2012 10:13:40 PM
biggy204 posted...
r_m_8_8 posted...

"Kiddy games suck!"

^This and also i guess adult like games where they can blow stuff up and boobs with bounce like DoA.

Anyways back to topic, most likely I'd buy CoD BOD, PS All Stars & P4G but not on their release dates though.

true I like all those boobs

and I don't even try denying it like some people denying playing children games, lol.
#25r_m_8_8Posted 11/9/2012 10:14:00 PM
Xtreme-Void posted...

I knew it. There was no possible way you could be any older than 17, glad you accepted it. Man, I'd trade that Rune Factory game right now, because it's rated E just like Mario. What are your friends going to say if they find out?
---
Now playing: Code of Princess (3DS)
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#26Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/9/2012 10:17:37 PM
r_m_8_8 posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...

I knew it. There was no possible way you could be any older than 17, glad you accepted it. Man, I'd trade that Rune Factory game right now, because it's rated E just like Mario. What are your friends going to say if they find out?

it's okay rate E doesn't always meaning it for children, and the game not that childish as Mario by far, it is more likely an advanced harvest moon games.

see Resident Evil series, even when rated M there are a lot of children playing it. Like those children buying 3DS for Resident Evil games.
#27r_m_8_8Posted 11/9/2012 10:20:32 PM
Xtreme-Void posted...
it's okay rate E doesn't always meaning it for children, and the game not that childish as Mario by far, it is more likely an advanced harvest moon games.

see Resident Evil series, even when rated M there are a lot of children playing it. Like those children buying 3DS for Resident Evil games.

Ah, you get to decide which games children play and which ones they don't. Got it.

This is so totally mature and makes Mario look like Dora the Explorer:
http://bulk2.destructoid.com/ul/201309-hd.jpg
---
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#28Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/9/2012 10:22:50 PM
r_m_8_8 posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...

Ah, you get to decide which games children play and which ones they don't. Got it.

This is so totally mature and makes Mario look like Dora the Explorer:
http://bulk2.destructoid.com/ul/201309-hd.jpg

yup Mario is in the SAME Class as Dora the explorer,

if you say Dora is the same as Japanese Anime, you hurt Japanese anime artist if they hear you.
#29r_m_8_8Posted 11/9/2012 10:26:23 PM(edited)
Xtreme-Void posted...

if you say Dora is the same as Japanese Anime, you hurt Japanese anime artist if they hear you.

Why is it that Mario games are rated E for Everyone (like Rune Factory) and not Early Childhood like Dora The Explorer games?

And children love anime. So do adults.

Another incredibly adult and manly pic:
http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/rune-factory-tides-of-destiny-trophies-guide-screenshot-640x325.jpg
---
| 3DS | PS3 | PC | Wii |
#30Xtreme-VoidPosted 11/9/2012 10:27:49 PM
r_m_8_8 posted...
Xtreme-Void posted...

Why is it that Mario games are rated E for Everyone (like Rune Factory) and not Early Childhood like Dora The Explorer games?

And children love anime. So do adults.

not every anime...
even there is anime for children and anime for adults, not to mention there is another segment like hentai which is AO.