Is Sony going to abandon the Vita ?

#31squatch22Posted 11/10/2012 4:37:07 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Love SpiritDogs hypocrisy.

You're the ones being hypocritical. I've done this dance before, if I get a source you just forget about it or pretend it's wrong while still demanding a source and offering no source of your own. It didn't take me long to not bother ever giving sources to trolls.

also still waiting on Nintendo ripping off digimon.

Already gave you my source, an ad that aired for digimon when I was a kid.

Post this supposed ad then.
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#32SagadegoPosted 11/10/2012 4:39:17 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

You're the ones being hypocritical. I've done this dance before, if I get a source you just forget about it or pretend it's wrong while still demanding a source and offering no source of your own. It didn't take me long to not bother ever giving sources to trolls.

so you're wrong. because pokemon was released in feb 1996 in japan, digimon came out in 1997, games in 1998/1999
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#33xfactorPosted 11/10/2012 4:41:08 PM
That depend on the definition of abandon here. If it means discontinuing the vita, no. Sony is too arrogant and proud for that. If it means letting it rot there ala 360 in japan then yes.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#34Lemmywinks13Posted 11/10/2012 4:44:22 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

LOL! Ok DemonDog. You win. The Vita selling less than 100,000 units worldwide per month is just raking in the money for Sony. Having none of it's games sell is a brilliant move by Sony insuring their financial security for years to come! Nintendo selling 500,000-1,000,000 units per month worldwide is causing them to pour money into this imaginary sinkhole of yours. All of these games selling a million copies is really hurting them too. Everyone, including you, knows that the secret to success is to sell no systems and no games. Silly Nintendo!
#35Black_ArchPosted 11/10/2012 4:44:32 PM
Nwofan18 posted...
As a Vita owner, should I hold onto mine, or is Sony fixing to throw in the towel? They barely even recognize the vita now.

Is Sony going to abandon the Vita? It already has.
---
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Give me Liberty, or give me Death! - Patrick Henry
#36squatch22Posted 11/10/2012 4:46:25 PM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

LOL! Ok DemonDog. You win. The Vita selling less than 100,000 units worldwide per month is just raking in the money for Sony. Having none of it's games sell is a brilliant move by Sony insuring their financial security for years to come! Nintendo selling 500,000-1,000,000 units per month worldwide is causing them to pour money into this imaginary sinkhole of yours. All of these games selling a million copies is really hurting them too. Everyone, including you, knows that the secret to success is to sell no systems and no games. Silly Nintendo!

lol
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#37AceAndJunpeiPosted 11/10/2012 4:49:23 PM
DemonDog is the most hilariously inept poster in the history of Gamefaqs.

He makes a fool out of himself day in and day out...it's sadlarious.
#38SagadegoPosted 11/10/2012 4:51:44 PM
Sagadego posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

so you're wrong. because pokemon was released in feb 1996 in japan, digimon came out in 1997, games in 1998/1999

still waiting.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#39hustlin_pimpstePosted 11/10/2012 4:51:45 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
No

and yes I have a crystal ball that allows me to see into the future

30 years from now, Apple will rule the world like Skynet did in Terminator

:P

Actually, be wary of IBM. They have started doing so many research projects that are almost a blueprint for when Skynet took over the world in Terminator. Self-analysing and repairing delivery trucks, etc etc.
---
"Distance is it's own reward." - Tommy
http://tinyurl.com/2b5vuay
#40Rickoon5Posted 11/10/2012 4:54:47 PM
Black_Arch posted...
Nwofan18 posted...
As a Vita owner, should I hold onto mine, or is Sony fixing to throw in the towel? They barely even recognize the vita now.

Is Sony going to abandon the Vita? It already has.

In a way, this makes sense. The PS3 took forever to take off but stayed afloat because of all the money Sony could put into in via other successful branches. I don't think Vita will actually go belly up, but starting the system with little to no 3rd party support then doing nothing to rectify this or even lower the cost is akin to abandoning it. Nintendo slashed the price on 3DS when sales stunk, Vita should've done something, but they really didn't. More spinoffs and remakes I guess...but I don't even Persona 4 re-release will change THAT much.
---
"I'll do whatever it takes."