Is Sony going to abandon the Vita ?

#41Lelouch71Posted 11/10/2012 5:07:57 PM
SuperVegito2487 posted...
^Then why is the ps2 still more or less alive, or only recently deceased??? thats over TEN years... those 8 years doesnt cut crap... IIRC ps1 debuted in 94, ps2 debuted in 00, actually i think i read it was 99, 3 did in 07

I think he meant 10 years. Even then the PS2 is a different type of beast. It's the most popular and best selling system of all time. The only system that come close to rivaling it is the DS.

The PS2 was announced in 1999 but it was release in 2000.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#42Kitt ThrustPosted 11/10/2012 5:19:37 PM
From: Lemmywinks13 | Posted: 11/10/2012 6:44:22 PM | #034
LOL! Ok DemonDog. You win. The Vita selling less than 100,000 units worldwide per month is just raking in the money for Sony. Having none of it's games sell is a brilliant move by Sony insuring their financial security for years to come! Nintendo selling 500,000-1,000,000 units per month worldwide is causing them to pour money into this imaginary sinkhole of yours. All of these games selling a million copies is really hurting them too. Everyone, including you, knows that the secret to success is to sell no systems and no games. Silly Nintendo!

lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/e9JYR.gif
#43DunGoofdPosted 11/10/2012 5:24:03 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Love SpiritDogs hypocrisy.

You're the ones being hypocritical. I've done this dance before, if I get a source you just forget about it or pretend it's wrong while still demanding a source and offering no source of your own. It didn't take me long to not bother ever giving sources to trolls.

also still waiting on Nintendo ripping off digimon.

Already gave you my source, an ad that aired for digimon when I was a kid.

Love how you keep ignoring my post asking for a source on your "operational profits" BS.
#44SagadegoPosted 11/10/2012 5:27:07 PM
DunGoofd posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Sagadego posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

You're the ones being hypocritical. I've done this dance before, if I get a source you just forget about it or pretend it's wrong while still demanding a source and offering no source of your own. It didn't take me long to not bother ever giving sources to trolls.

also still waiting on Nintendo ripping off digimon.

Already gave you my source, an ad that aired for digimon when I was a kid.

Love how you keep ignoring my post asking for a source on your "operational profits" BS.

and he ignore my other post too..
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#45BigTlovesBEERPosted 11/10/2012 5:43:31 PM(edited)
Anyone talking about "operational profits" or anything of the sort needs to back that crap up. To my knowledge, Sony hasn't been releasing ANY information about how much these things are costing them, how much they sold, or how much they made. It's all been industry estimates so far from what I know. Am I wrong. Fine. Correct me. But back it up. Don't come in here like a 12 year old saying crazy stuff just to say it.
#46archedsoulPosted 11/10/2012 5:28:28 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Mask_of_Desire posted...
They probably will if it doesn't pick up at some point. They couldn't afford to support it then.

It's making an operational profit, 3DS is the sinkhole of money.

Uhh, no. Neither of those are true.
#47xfactorPosted 11/10/2012 5:51:21 PM
archedsoul posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Mask_of_Desire posted...
They probably will if it doesn't pick up at some point. They couldn't afford to support it then.

It's making an operational profit, 3DS is the sinkhole of money.

Uhh, no. Neither of those are true.

Its SpiritDog. He's trying the "repeat a lie enough time and it becomes the truth" here.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#48th3nobodi3sPosted 11/10/2012 5:51:34 PM
Wiiplayer111 posted...
If they drop the Vita now all they do is screw over the first adopters who are the most loyal fans clearly.

they already screwed them over by making they vita in the first place
#49F_WolfPosted 11/10/2012 6:24:31 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

You may need to practice the dance more, cause you really suck at it. There is already a source in this thread and countless others proving their point, yet no source to be found for YOUR point.

It's ok though, we get it, your one of those ones that has to justify there purpose till the end. If you bought a boat with a hole in it your would be standing in it preaching about how everyone leaving on life boats is wrong as the sea water floods into your mouth.
#50DemonDog666Posted 11/10/2012 6:29:42 PM
F_Wolf posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

You may need to practice the dance more, cause you really suck at it. There is already a source in this thread and countless others proving their point, yet no source to be found for YOUR point.

It's ok though, we get it, your one of those ones that has to justify there purpose till the end. If you bought a boat with a hole in it your would be standing in it preaching about how everyone leaving on life boats is wrong as the sea water floods into your mouth.

There isn't a single source stating that vita is losing money in this thread.