Is Sony going to abandon the Vita ?

#51LittleBraverPosted 11/10/2012 6:29:51 PM
If they drop Vita, Sony own the people would purchase Vita. As far as I know only the western released is suffering from this "no Game" problem.
#52SagadegoPosted 11/10/2012 6:31:48 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
F_Wolf posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...
Love SpiritDogs hypocrisy.

You're the ones being hypocritical. I've done this dance before, if I get a source you just forget about it or pretend it's wrong while still demanding a source and offering no source of your own. It didn't take me long to not bother ever giving sources to trolls.

You may need to practice the dance more, cause you really suck at it. There is already a source in this thread and countless others proving their point, yet no source to be found for YOUR point.

It's ok though, we get it, your one of those ones that has to justify there purpose till the end. If you bought a boat with a hole in it your would be standing in it preaching about how everyone leaving on life boats is wrong as the sea water floods into your mouth.

There isn't a single source stating that vita is losing money in this thread.

and i just proved you wrong on the nintendo copying digimon.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#53squatch22Posted 11/10/2012 6:34:02 PM
I liked it when Spirit tried to blame 3DS for Hudson closing and a multiformat game being canceled. Lol
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#54squatch22Posted 11/10/2012 6:34:51 PM
Oh and when he claimed Kid Icarus 3DS is a remake.
---
SoE posted: I'm not a being a rabid fanboy of one console when I ruthlessly defend the Vita
http://www.jc-news.com/gfx/gaf/lol/nintendo_cycle.png
#55Coolio86Posted 11/10/2012 6:43:53 PM
I really doubt it. I believe it's outselling the 3DS, so...they just need more good games, maybe a slightly lower price and ads everywhere.
---
Pokemon Black FC 1978 9485 5036
Check out my blog!! I blog daily www.Empowernetwork.com/earnrecurringincome
#56MarkCohenBrosPosted 11/10/2012 6:44:14 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

You're the ones being hypocritical. I've done this dance before, if I get a source you just forget about it or pretend it's wrong while still demanding a source and offering no source of your own. It didn't take me long to not bother ever giving sources to trolls.

lmfao, this is the lamest sounding excuse ever.

Source or it didn't happen. It's as simple as that.
#57CompassPosted 11/10/2012 6:47:10 PM(edited)
MarkCohenBros posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
squatch22 posted...

lmfao, this is the lamest sounding excuse ever.

Source or it didn't happen. It's as simple as that.

It's Spirit. Don't hold your breath. His source for Pokemon ripping off Digimon is still: "I saw some commercial when I was a kid."
#58NeonYoshi11Posted 11/10/2012 6:58:44 PM
They can't......they have invested to much into it and anybody who says otherwise doesn't understand how big business works.

They will get all they can in terms of money , out of the Vita.

If that means lowering the price on everything and making less they will do it, eventually but it may take another year or so.

They already announced a 2013 Price Drop so I would expect that along with ANY good game to be a good combo for Sony in the future.
#59Manilo_PunishPosted 11/10/2012 7:08:29 PM
I called up sony HQ and they said they'd rather die than abandon the system. So I think we good.
---
The Punish.
#60ZendaikPosted 11/10/2012 7:12:10 PM
Manilo_Punish posted...
I called up sony HQ and they said they'd rather die than abandon the system. So I think we good.

Damn those customer service people are more hardcore than I thought.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos